black blue

Geoffs POV

I take a drag from my cigarette.
I hear the first period bell ring so I drop my cigarette butt on the grass stepping on it making sure it's out.

I open the doors and someone grabs me by my arm pulling me in to a circle of people. I look around my voice getting stuck in the back of my throat.

"You fucked up this time" zakk stated and I whimpered away scared of him.

Zakk is my abuseful ex.
I left him about six months ago when police got evolved but he got out cause when I didn't go to the police and that made it seem suspicious so they let him go with community service and a couple other minor things.

"Please l-leave me alone zakk. Yo-yu're not suppose to be h-here" my voice cracks making my statement probably sound very weak and Thats what zakk just loves be almost-he does feed off my fear or anyone elses.

I feel a strong sharp pain against my left cheek causing my to stumble back into someone that is behind me forming a circle for people to watch from. I jump away i feel another pufrom the person and then I get a good punch to me stomach making me double over then my knee and I hear a loud sn tear rolls down my cheek.

"Fuck" I mutter in pain knowing he probably just dislocated my knee if not broke it. Another punch, and another and another comes untill I can't feel anything and I start seeing black dots. Know one helping just watching the whole time.

I wait for another punch but instead it never comes so i look up from the floor and see jawn standing over zakk but I can't hear what he is saying over the ponding in my head and the beating of my heart. Black starts to creep into my vision and I lose all feeling of everything.

When I wake up I hear somw annoying beeping and some voices. I try to open my eyes as I do so i feel pain shot in my whole body making me whimper as I open my eyes to see
Awsten, jawn, Otto and grace sitting around talking to each other or on their phones.

Awsten looks up at me and jumps out of his seat running towards me with tears in his eyes.

"Omg you're okay!" He crys and I try to speak but nothing comes out only a soft soft whisper.

I give awaten a concerned look and he looks up at me.

"Zakk bruised you air way and so you want be able to talk for a while." He says and I nod.

I hear a chair scrape against the floor and I turn my head over to the noice so fast it makes me dizzy and I slowly close my eyes trying to get rid of the feeling that I hate.

"Hey buddy, how are you doing?" I look up and see jawn.

I give him a thumbs up and he nods.

He turns around and walks out the door and I give awsten a questioning look again and he just sighs. He grabs my hands in his and places a small kiss on my forehead making me give a light smile.

"He's really beating himself up over what zakk did to you" he states and I give him another weird look.

"He - uhm he told zakk where you were and that's how he found you. He kept talking to zakk after the trail aprently and didn't think before he said." He says with gritted teeth and a tear falling from his eye.

I grab my phone that was for some Reason just sitting on the side table next to me and I type out a message to  awsten.

Hey don't cry okay? It's not your fault.....or jawns he wasn't thinking. He shouldn't of been talking to him and I will tell him later what I think but don't cry I'm here and safe and you're here and safe don't worry. I love you. Smile for me please.

I typed and showed awaten and he smiled at it.

"I love you too" he replied

How long was I out?
I text and awsten smile falls.

"5 days he beat you pretty good. The cops showed up tho and arrested him he's finally going to jail." He states with a slight smile and I feel a tear fall.

Finally I don't have to worry and I don't have to be scared. I think.

Awsten whips away the tear with his thumb and gives me a soft kiss on my lips.

When can I leave? I again type

"Sometime tonight the doctor just has to give me some paper work and give you pain meds for your leg." He answers. I look at my leg and notice it is in a cast and I frown. How did I not notice that? Fuck.

"Hey it's okay. You only have to have it on for 5-7 weeks." He says and I nod.
"We will get through this together" he adds and I pull him onto my bed careful not hurt my self or him. I lay his head on my chest and we slowly drift off to sleep with a smile on our faces.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Note I love zakk so much and I didn't want to make him the bad guy I really love zakk but I didn't know who else to use I'm so sorry zakk! But enjoy this! Double update tonight!!! I'm writing another one shot at the moment that will be posted before 12pm east time