ill wear you like a halo

I walk up to the front door and knock as loud as possible probably making it sound the police are about to knock down the door. I hear a "what the fuck did you do Gracie" and I laugh at how awsten just assumed it was something she did.

The door opened a second later and I smile looking at awsten. He just looks up at me and then slames the door in my face.

"Babe what the fuck! I have been gone for 3 years and this is how you treat me!" I yell so he can hear me threw the door. The door slames opens and he runs and jumps in my arms almost making me fall over.

"Ohmygosh it's actually you. I can actually hug you what the fuck!" He squels and I laugh.

"I'm finally out. 3 years and I can finally talk to you and bolt proof glass actually not be in between us" I state and I feel something wet drip onto my shirt. "Hey no crying"

"I missed you so much." He babbles

"You visited me at least once a week if not twice a week." I retort.

"Yeah but that's not the same" he mumbled. I sigh and start rubbing his back as he keep crying. Gosh I missed his hugs.

"Hey dudes as much as I love this little love fest it's extremely gay and I'd like a hug geoff wigington I haven't seen you in 3 fucking years" Gracie states and awstens backs off slowly so Gracie can hug me.

"Hey gege how are you?" I ask.

"Amazing. I missed you though you're a brother to me and it sucked not having you here." She says and I nod.

"I'm sorry I missed so much" I state and she backs out of the hug smiling.

Gosh I missed them.
I missed 3 years of there life's.
Seeing them makes me really fucking hate myself for being a dumb ass 3 years ago. Awsten is the only person who knows what actually happened and I don't understand how he could still be with me but I got hella fuckin lucky I guess.

Awsten grabs my hand taking me out of my thoughts and leads me inside and towards the kitchen getting out the orange juice and a glass for all of us. He smiles as he slides a glass towards me and I smile as I take it Happily and swallow it down in one gulp as we don't get orange juice in prison.

"Geoff you're going to make yourself sick dumb ass" Gracie states.

"I haven't had orange juice in 3 fucking years I will be perfectly fine gege." I smirk at her.

"Hey, I'm just watching out for you." She raised her hands up in serrende and I smile at her little weird gesture.

"Stop flirting with my boyfriend Gracie!" Awsten whines and Gracie's eyes widen.

"We all know Geoff prefers hot dogs over pizza any fucking day. Hell any where he walks a rainbow fucking appears." She returns and awsten bust out laughing while I make a grossed out face.

"Dude how did the whole being gay and being in prison work out for ya? Had to be hell" she adds and I flinch

"Fucking horrible and those fuckers are still there so I can't complain" I reply and she nods while awsten just stairs at me.

I was in a cell with a rapist and ate lunch around murders and rapist everyday you kinda get use to the bearings and watching your back 24/7 thing. I think I slept with one eye open for the first year and half cause I was scarred shitless of those dude.

"We should have a drink to celebrate you being out!" Gracie yells and I smirk at her.

"Gracie you know I'm all up for drinking but I'm on probation" I state