love anonymous

Dear cutie

The other night there was a thunder storm and all I could think about as the rain hit the roof was holding you. Light music playing and us just holding each other enjoying our time together.

But I'm so scared to tell you who I am.
What I you don't actually like me!
What if I'm not what you wanted or expected.

I don't ever wanna disappoint you in anyway and I'm afraid thats what I'll do. You're so beautiful and fragile and I don't want to brake you

Love,

        Anonymous

I read over the note a couple times wanting to cry from how cute it was. Most would think it's creepy but no one has ever liked me and having someone atleast think of me make me feel better.

"Another love note?" Geoff ask. I jump from his sudden voice letting out a small scream making a couple people look at me like I'm crazy.

"Uhh yeah" i stumble out.

We head to my car and head to my house. I pull in and grab the load of laundry my mom put in before she left and trow it on my bed while Geoff does homework.

"Wanna go to a baseball game this weekend? My older cousin is playing" Geoff ask and I nod my head as good my pink and blue Mickey mouse shirt.

Suddenly a smile finds its way to my face.

"Take me out to the ballgame!" I sing making Geoff look up at me from his math work.

"Take me out to the crowd!" I sang louder making him roll his eyes.

"Awsten please stop" he sighs out. I push out my bottom lip and turn around back to my laundry.

"You can't lay on my laundry!!" I yell at my cat jet. Suddenly I hear Geoff laughing behind me. I turn around and look at him.

"What?"

"That rhymed! Take me out to the ballgame. Take me out to the crowd. You can't lay on my laundry" he sang the song added the end sentence.

I laugh at the end.

"You're someone else" I say finishing off my last shirt and a pair of black skinny pants. I slip them into my drawers and see Geoff has left his home work on the floor.

I guess he's using the bathroom and walk over to grab my bag sitting next to his. As I grab it something catches my attention out of the corner of my eye. I look at the nicely partly written letter laying on top of Geoff's book. I bend down and pick it up.

I look at it a little longer then grab the letter I got from my back pocket out and compare the two. They are written in the same hand writing and almost wording.

"Awsten?" Geoff comes walking back into the room looking at me.

Tears pick at my eyes.

"You write the letters. This whole time!" I cry out.

"Awsten it's not what-" I cut him off pushing the letter to his chest.

"It exactly what it looks like don't fucking lie to me Geoff Donald wigington!" I yell making Geoff flinch back.

"I love you awsten. So much more then you Know but it's just so hard to tell you" he says packing up his homework and shoved it in his bag.

He slings it ove his shoulder and looks up at me with water lining his bottom lid.

"This is why i didn't want to tell you who I was. Who was writing those letters. You loved those letters so much" he says leaving the room and heading towards my front door.

I run after him and grab his wrist turning him towards me. His chest is against mine our breathes tangling.

"I love you too Geoff" I state leaning in and press my lips against his.

We pull away and he leans his forehead against mine.

"I'm so so sorry awsten"

"Don't be. I'm glad it's you. I was hoping for no one else" I say kissing his forehead. He looks u at me and smiles.

"Come on let's finish that homework the we'll watch a movie" I say grabbing his hand, pulling him up the stairs. 

————————

Updated!!!!! Ahahaha
I hope you guys enjoy this!