Trouble With Royal Titles?

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This image above is suppose to be Heri (in reality version of course). Isn't the lion so handsome and majestic looking? 😍 I thought it would be cool to display! You may read and enjoy chapter 3 below.

Xoxo,

Skyy15.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heri

Spreading sunrise, pinkish glow, clouds tinted, colours spread across the sky announcing the new day, oranges and reds painted across the clouds. Powerful rays flood over the landscape lighting every blade of grass, shining from each leaf.

The lines of glares that shot for my eyelids awakened me. I woke up with a yawn and found myself laying inside a cave. I don't quite remember how i got here. Perhaps i was brought here by someone. I've must have been out for a while. I do remember waking up once before being surrounded by mother, Uncle, and two best friends. Maybe they brought me here? Yeah...

Anyway, I yawned and got up with a stretch.

"Good morning, Heri!" A cheery voice, greets.

I turn my head to the right seeing my best friend Auni come forward. She nuzzles me sweetly. I have no idea what we are right now. It is very hard to describe. We act and behave as if we are more than just friends. But we don't call each other you know, "Girlfriend" or "Boyfriend". But we act more like it. It is kinda cute if you ask me and I do have a lot of feelings for her. I just don't know how to speak upon it.

"Good morning, Auni!" I greeted back, added with a smile.

"Today is the big day!"

"Big day for what?"

She giggles, "Wow, I see you've forgotten all about the important conversation your parents had discussed to you last night."

I look over to the side, "Strangely, I can't remember much of anything that occurred yesterday. I woke up this morning with an empty mind."

"Hmm, that is strange. Maybe you should stop by Amwa's tree after the ceremony. I can come with you if you want?"

"Yeah, maybe I should and yeah you can come along I don't mind. So, what is the big ceremony about?"

Auni smiles. "The ceremony is about your parents announcing to the whole kingdom the new royal changes. Your going to claim your place as future King!"

I look surprised as my emerald green eyes widen. "Whoa, no way. Are you serious?"

"Yes! Isn't it exciting?! Everything is going back to where it suppose to be."

"Yeah it is..."

Auni hugged me. "You've came a long way Heri. You deserve this!"

I hug her back and smiled. "Thank you."

I heard paw steps enter the cavern and someone loudly cleared their throat. Auni and I quickly broke away from our hug. Our cheeks are nice shade of red. Its my parents with Amwa standing between them.

"Good morning, Prince!" Amwa greeted, added with a small bow.

I nod at her and then smile at my parents. "Good morning!"