A Lost

A/N: Okay, when I had first saw this image above I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with it. Isn't the lioness and male lion so darn cute?! 😍 I knew this would be perfect for Maha's storyline.

Anyway, you may enjoy and read the new chapter below! Thank you all for your sweet posts on my wall, comments on the books, and votes. I truly appreciate every last one of you ❤️. Remember, these books aren't just for me. I write them mostly for you guys too! 😄

Plus, if you have a Lion King book of your own or in the making, do not be afraid to ask me to check it out! Just remind me about it, cause sometimes I can get very busy outside of Wattpad and become forgetful 😅

Xoxo,

Skyy15 💋

- - - - -

Maha

The sun was already dipping behind the horizon, but the daylight still lingered in the air as though accidentally left behind. Auni and I have finally made it back home to Pride Rock after paying Amwa, Rafiki's daughter a visit at her baobab tree. Auni wanted to make sure if her and the baby are still doing okay health wise. Of course the visit had ended with good news! Amwa gave Auni a type of medicine drink that will help cure her to sleep better and for the baby to grow even stronger.

Auni and I both walk up to Pride Rock. We turn away from each other going in our separate directions.

"Thanks again Maha, for coming along with me today!" Said Auni.

I smile nodding, "Anytime, Auni! You get some rest now. I'll be in the cavern later on tonight."

Auni did not say a word but nod her head. She climbs up Pride Rock's rocky steps and went straight into the cavern. Three lionesses follow behind her. Me instead, I went to go search for my fiancé Rudo. I check behind Pride Rock to see if he's resting in his favorite usual spot on the large warm stones. Nope, I was wrong! Rudo is not there surprisingly.

Hmmm...I wonder where he is?

I see Kovu and Kiara arriving home. They are both walking down a path closely together with loud giggles about something. I hate to interrupt their talk, but I need to know where Rudo is. Maybe my big sister and brother-in law could help?

I jog over to them in a rush. "Hey guys!"

Kovu and Kiara both pause. They ended their giggles replacing them with smiles.

"Oh, hey little sis!" Kiara greets, happily.

"Good evening, Maha!" Kovu greeted with a short nod.

"Have you both by any chance have seen Rudo around?" I ask, with seriousness and worry in my voice.

They both noticed my determine expression and had ended their playfulness.

Kovu shook his head. "No sorry...I have not seen Rudo at all today. I was gone training Heri with his King lessons and handling some of my own King duties." He shift his emerald green eyes over to Kiara. "What about you honey?"