Family Tree (UPDATED)

A/N: Hey guys! Okay, so a lot of users are having trouble of keeping up with my own fantastic family tree of the lion characters only and how to pronounce them. Here below I have listed them all by each generation! You are welcome. 😄 if I had missed anything or any character, don't be rude just please comment below and I will fix the error.

Thank you!

*******

Ahadi (aa-HHAA-Diy): Second King of the Pride Lands, Son to the first royals Queen Amina and King Mohatu of Pride Rock, mate to Uru Princess of the Sky Leaf Pride,  father to Mufasa, Taka (Scar), and Athena, grandfather to Simba, Nuka, Kimbella, and Rilian, great grandfather to Kiara, Maha, and Kion. Great-Great grandfather to Heri, Makosa, Adia, Chauna.

Uru (Uw-Ruw): Second Queen of the Pride Lands, Daughter to Queen Milia and King James of the Sky Leaf Pride, mate to Ahadi, mother to Mufasa, Taka (Scar), and Athena, big sister to Amaya, Aunt to Jengo, Grandma to Simba, Nuka, Kimbella, and Rilian, great grandma to Kiara, Kion, and Maha, Great-Great grandmother  to Heri, Makosa, Adia, Chauna.

Mufasa (mOO-fA-sA): Pride Lands third King, Son to the second royals of Pride Rock King Ahadi and Queen Uru, mate to Sarabi, father in law to Nala, brother in law to Zira, father to Simba, grandson to Amina, Milia, and James, brother to Taka (Scar), and Athena, grandfather to Kiara, Kion, and Maha, uncle to Nuka, Kimbella, and Rilian, great grandfather to Heri, Makosa, Adia, Chauna.

Taka |tah-kah|(Scar): Third Prince of Pride Rock, Son to the second royals of Pride Rock King Ahadi and Queen Uru, was King of the Pride Lands for a short while, brother in law to Sarabi, mate to Zira, father to Nuka, brother to Mufasa and Athena, Uncle to Simba, Kimbella, and Rilian, great uncle to Kiara, Kion, and Maha. Great great uncle to Heri, Makosa, Adia, and Chauna.

Athena (ah-thee-NAH): Third Princess of Pride Rock, Daughter to the second royals of Pride Rock King Ahadi and Queen Uru, mate to Chidi (briefly), mother to Kimbella and Rilian, sister to Mufasa and Taka (Scar), sister in law to Sarabi and Zira, aunt to Simba and Nuka, Great aunt to Kiara, Kion, and Maha, great-great Aunt to Heri, Makosa, Adia, and Chauna.

Sarabi (s-ah-r-ah-b-ee): Third Queen of the Pride Lands, Daughter to Jiona from the Shimmer Pride, only child, sister in law to Scar and Athena, mother in law to Nala, best friend to Sarafina, mate to Mufasa, Mother to Simba, Grandma to Kiara, Kion, and Maha, Great grandma to Heri, Makosa, Adia, and Chauna.

Sarafina (Saa-Raa-FIY-Naa): Daughter to Kinaya from the Shimmer Pride, only child, mother in law to Simba, Jacob, and Haiba, mate to Makaoi (for a couple of months until his death), Mother to Nala, Neera, and Mheetu, Grandma to Kiara, Kion, Maha, and Mosi, Great Grandma to Heri, Makosa, Adia, and Chauna.

Zira (Zi-rah): Daughter to Sauda from the Sun Pride, half siblings to Nemsi and Saada, mother in law to Kiara, sister in law to Sarabi and Athena, aunt to Simba, Kimbella, and Rilan, mate to Taka (Scar) until his death, mother to Nuka by blood (Her and Scar's child), adopted Kovu and Vitani, grandma to Heri, Makosa, Aiysha, Hashaan, and Sahel.

Makaoi (muh-ky-o): Mate to Sarafina (until his death, killed by Zira and Scar), father to Nala, born and lived in the Shimmer Pride, close friends to Sarabi and Mufasa, father in law to Simba, grandfather to Kiara, Kion, Maha, great grandfather to Heri, Makosa, Adia, and Chauna.

Simba (s-IH-m-b-uh): Fourth King of the Pride Lands, Son to the third royals of Pride Rock King Mufasa and Queen Sarabi, mate to Nala, son in law to Sarafina and Makaoi, brother in law to Neera and Mheetu, father in law to Kovu, Aala, and now Rudo. Father to Kopa (by Dalia before he hooked up with Nala), Kiara, Kion, and Maha, grandson to Ahadi and Uru, Uncle to Mosi, nephew to Athena, Taka (Scar), and Zira, grandfather to Heri, Makosa, Adia, and Chauna, big cousin to Nuka.

The Lion King: Break Free On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara