Someday, We Will Meet Again

Bahiya

Bomani, Makosa, Bisa, and I have left the Whispering Hollows cave. We are now traveling back to the Marsh Land Pride for lunch. Makosa and Bomani this time are walking close at each other's side. They are both sharing each other past stories about themselves. This will help them learn more about each other better since they are now blood-related. So cool!

Its nice to know that Makosa does have another grandfather that is still living. The more I look at Bomani, the more I can finally see the resemblance of King Kovu and Vitani. Bomani has Vitani's peach fur (except his is a few shades lighter while hers is dark), with King Kovu's black shaped nose and dark brown mane. King Kovu has a mixture of his parents fur color. Bomani's eyes are emerald green too just like King Kovu's. Vitani must have inherited her beautiful violet-blue eyes from someone else in their family because, I do remember from the water portal back at the 'Whispering Hollows', Kula's eyes are red.

But Vitani does inherit her mother Kula's pink nose. The second small difference is that Vitani's nose is shaped more like her father Bomani.

"I can not wait to announce you Makosa to my pride later on as my grandson now!" Said Bomani, excitedly.

Makosa looks delighted. "Heh wow, thanks Grandpa!"

"I am the grandfather of two Princes back at my birth pride, Pride Rock and my son is the current King there. Unbelievable!"

"Yes, this is all so incredible!"

"Maybe you all should have a big special family get-together someday. You know, like a reunion!" Bisa suggests.

I nod, "That is a great idea Bisa! But only when time is ready. I think it is waaaay too soon for it. Well, that is just my opinion!"

"No, you are right Bahiya. It would be too early if we had scheduled it now! We can wait a while longer until everyone is ready and adjusted. Like Makosa had mentioned back in the cave, this will be a long process for my children." Said Bomani.

"Yes, but not too long!" Makosa added. "My father and aunt like I said before are very accepting and understanding." He smiles, "I am sure they would love to attend a special family reunion and meet their father for the very first time! Stay positive Grandpa, don't you worry."

"You are right Makosa! Okay, I will continue remaining positive and let time do it's thing."

"Awesome!"

When we arrive in front of the Marsh Land Pride, we can see the Pride had already ate without us. I guess we took too long to return! The lions are laying lazily on the rocks, sunbathing or gossiping amongst each other. One of the Pride lionesses jumped herself down from a large rock and came up to greet us.

"Hello your majesty and everyone else!" She greeted, with a small kneel and bow.

"Hello!" Makosa, Bisa, and I greet back in sync.

"Hello Asis! What is on the menu for lunch today?" Bomani asks.

(A/N: Asis means blessing of the sun in African).

Asis must be one of the Pride huntresses and perhaps the leader too. She is build tall and strong in body. She also looks about 5 years older than me.

"The huntresses and I had successfully caught a hippo at the river and slowly dragged it back home. We saved you guys some meat over there and figured you would be back later to join!"

"Mmmmh, hippo!" Bisa says, while licking her lips.

"Come on guys, let's go enjoy our private feast!" Said Bomani. He led the way over to his pride left over food stash. "Thank you Asis!"