Solving A Clue

A/N: Hey guys! I know it has been sooooo long since I last updated this book 😫 don't worry, I have not forgotten about you all! 😁. The image above is suppose to be Kizza (top) and Adia (bottom).

You may read and enjoy the Chapter below! 😊 thank you all for your inspiration, comments, votes, and support since Day 1 from my very, very, VERY first Lion King book "Past Events". I wouldn't of  gotten this waaaaay far without you guys ❤️. All of you are amazing!

Xoxo,

Skyy15 💋

••••••••••••••••••••••

Adia

"Mom, can we go see Miss Pacca's baby now?" My twin sister, Chauna begs.

"I don't know Chauna, we have to ask. We can not just barge inside the cave. I am sure Pacca is still exhausted from giving birth." Said mom. "We should wait a while longer."

Mom, Chauna, and I are resting behind Pride Rock on the large brown stones. Daddy is out on morning patrol as usual with the Lion Guard. I was ordered to stay home. Daddy gave me the day off. I have been practicing extremely hard and deserve a break. Tomorrow we will resume my training.

I see my great Aunt Haiba walking towards my great Uncle Mheetu and their son Mosi who is one of my cousins.

"Let me go ask Aunt Haiba if it is okay for everyone to go inside the cave now and meet the baby. You girls stay here, okay?" Said mom, while standing up on her four paws. She slides down from the large stone and jog over to Aunt Haiba and Uncle Mheetu.

"I had heard the lionesses gossip earlier and they said it is a boy!" Said Chauna excitedly.

I smile feeling proud for Miss Pacca. I don't know much about babies since I am still quite young, technically. But I do know that Cubs are EXTREMELY adorable and very innocent at everything they do. "Awwweeee, that is so nice!"

"Soon, two more cubs will be making their debut. We still have Auni and Aunt Haiba left to have their babies too!"

"Yep!"

Chauna beams. "I just loooooove babies! They are so cute, small, playful, and innocent."

I laugh at her. My sister can be so silly and hilarious at times. I shift my eyes to the left seeing mother running back over to us.

She smiles, "Aunt Haiba said it's okay girls! The rest of the Pride have already met the baby. Come on, let's go have our turn."

Chauna happily pounced from off the large stone. She ran up Pride Rock straight towards the cave where Pacca is. I slowly jog after her with mom trialing slowly behind us. After climbing up to the top where the cavern is, we one by one walk inside.

"Hello, Pacca!" Mom greets. "Its me, Aala with my two girls Adia and Chauna. We have come to congratulate you and meet your little furry bundle of joy!"

We see a light beige lioness laying in the far back of the cave. It is Pacca resting with her head over her front paws. Her small newborn is suckling on milk at her furry side.

Pacca opens her tired eyes revealing their beautiful sapphire color.

She smiles, "Hello ladies! Yes, you can meet my son."

We walk up closely. Mom is the first to meet Pacca's little boy.

Her face softens, "Awwwww, he is too adorable! Good job Pacca. What did you name him?"