Chapter 1

As both Lauren and Dinah walk into the living room hand in hand, they were greeted with a sight that not only made them rolls here eyes, but also made them feel a little sad. There Camila was, sprawled on the floor next to the front door. Her eyes were closed the short dress that was once sat on her thighs was now sat on her hips giving both women a view of her underwear.

Sighing softly, Lauren pulls her hand out of Dinah's and sends her girlfriend a look that says, 'we can't do this to her now'.

She finishes of the look with some words spoken out loud.

"She's in no state to listen to us right now, let alone comprehend what we actually mean. Let's just put her to bed" Lauren finishes, her voice quiet.

Thankfully, much to her relief, Dinah nods in agreement.

"Are you okay to carry her? I need to get her room and pyjamas ready" Dinah asks, her voice just as quiet.

They both knew Camila was a deep sleeper, a lot more than normal when she was drunk, so why they were being more quiet than they needed to be, they didn't know.

Lauren nods her head and watches as Dinah wonders down the hall to Camila's bedroom before stepping forward and crouching down in front of the younger woman, bringing her hand forward to gently brush the girls hair from her face.

"What are we gonna do with you huh" She questions rhetorically, shaking her head.

With a bit of struggle, the green eyed girl manages to lift Camila into her arms. She stands up straight using her folded arms to support the younger woman as her head rests limply on her shoulder, and she begins to make her way down the hall, making sure to keep her pace slow and steady.

Camila was heavy in her arms, so she knew if this whole age play thing was to go ahead, she'd have to work on the carrying part a little more.

Or she would just leave it to Dinah.

Once she makes it to Camila's room, she walks through the open door and heads straight for the bed, gently easing the younger woman down onto it.

Sighing heavily, she stands up straight and comes face to face with a smirking Dinah.

"What?" She questions softly as she grabs up the oversized shirt from the woman.

"Nothing, it's just, you carrying her, it was cute" her girlfriend replies softly as watches the green eyed girl pull off Camila's heals, the shoes falling to the floor with a soft thud.

Lauren smiles softly at her girlfriends words as she struggles to manoeuvre the overly tight dress off of Camila's body. Seeing this, Dinah steps forward and helps, leaving Camila in just her underwear.

"Well don't get to used to it" Lauren murmurs, glancing at her girlfriend with a raised eyebrows.

"Why not?"

"She's a little heavier than she looks" was Lauren's simple reply as she eases the oversized shirt onto the young woman's body. After tugging back the covers, Lauren adjusts Camila under them before covering her up and tucking her in.

She goes to place a kiss on Camila's forehead, but she second guesses herself and goes against it, walking out of the room.

Dinah frowns at the action and sends a glance at the sleeping woman before following her girlfriend out of the room. She decides right there and then that if this was going to work, the couple would need to talk.

**

When Camila wakes up the next morning, she was greeted with the sun shining brightly her face, making the newly found pounding in her head about a hundred times worse. She groans quietly at the disruption to her sleep and pulls the covers up to cover her face, sighing in relief when she was once again in darkness.