Chapter 16

"You guys nearly ready?" Lauren asks as she walks back into the hotel room clad in a pair of sweatpants and a baggy shirt, sending a grin to Dinah who was currently changing Camila into her pyjamas whilst the small brunette contently lays on her back, quietly babbling to herself.

Surprisingly, the small brunette had wet her diaper again just after eating her dinner.

The couple didn't know if it was accidental or purposely as the girl showed no signs of wetting it until Dinah was about to get her ready for bed, but they weren't going to say anything about it in fear of her getting upset.

Buttoning up the snaps on the small girls onesie and situating the leggings onto her small waist, Dinah nods her head as she lifts her up into her arms and onto her hip, rocking her gently.

"yup, all done aren't we my little bug" She questions a happy Camila as she watches Lauren pack up the things they had brought at one of the many stores earlier; including some more diapers, pyjamas, some rash cream as Lauren had suggested earlier, and some clothes for all three of them tomorrow.

"Have you told them we're on our way?"

"Yep, they're waiting on us. Did you change her diaper before getting her changed?" The green eyed girl wonders as she glances around the room one last time, making sure they hadn't forgotten to pick anything up that was important to them.

She spots Camila's beloved blanket on one of the pillows, she she hurries to pick it up knowing that if they forgot it, they would have to deal with a very cranky, upset Camila.

"I did, and I put the rash cream on her like you said to, stop worrying Lo, I know what I'm doing" Dinah replies, adjusting Camila in her arms slightly as the girl squirms uncomfortably in them, soothingly placing soft pats to her padded butt.

Camila seems to relax at that motion, her head resting contently on her mommy's shoulder as she suckles on the pacifier attached to her onesie. It had a butterfly on it. She liked butterflies.

When Dinah had changed her just moments prior, she had noticed that the small girls rash had gotten a little worse and had spread to the very tops of her thighs.

She guesses it was probably because of the sand that had somehow gotten into her diaper while she was playing today, and she knew both herself and Lauren would have to keep an eye on it in case it spread even more.

"I know that babe, I just don't want her rash to get worse." Lauren replies, hooking the backpack over her shoulder before once again glancing around the room, "You ready to go now?" She asks, waiting for Dinah to nod before walking out of the hotel room, making sure she had locked it behind her.

The three made their way up to the next floor or the hotel where Demi, Normani and Ally were staying, making sure they had the right room number before knocking.

Demi answered the door, a wide, contagions grin appearing on her face when she see's who it was, "Hey guys, come on in" she says eagerly, stepping back and opening the door for trio to walk in.

She too was ready for bed along with the other adults.

Camila grips onto her mommy's shirt tightly as she takes in the scene in front of her, feeling her nerves building in her tummy despite the fact she knew everyone in the room. Normani was sat in the middle of one of the large, queen sized beds, dressed in her pyjamas whilst ally combed through her hair, chatting quietly to her.

She couldn't really hear what she was saying though.