Chapter 20

Fluff warning!

**

"Y'know, I'm a little surprised we actually managed to get her in there" Dinah admits quietly as she looks at Camila, the girl being fast asleep in the newly purchased crib. She was leant with her forearms resting on the railing, the small brunettes body laying just a few feet away from her.

Yes, they had actually managed to convince her it was okay to sleep in there. It took a lot of convincing and a lot of promising on their part that she could sleep in their bed next time she went to sleep, but other than that, it went okay and Camila was currently led fast asleep on her tummy with her pacifier hanging loosely from her lips.

The couple had been up about twenty minutes, and other than grabbing a coffee from the kitchen and brushing their teeth, they had been in Camila's 'nursery' watching over her.

They knew it was probably because it was the first night Camila had slept by herself, and as they were so used to waking up with her small body in between them, it felt kinda of odd having her there.

Well, if the crib was going to be a permanent thing, that's gotta be something they're gonna have to get used to.

Lauren hums, standing a few feet away from her girlfriend as she quietly sips on her coffee, "I think it was with the promise of sleeping in our bed tonight actually" she muses, grinning when Dinah looked back at her.

"Mhhh, probably." Dinah says, turning back round to face Camila.

They continued to watch over her for a few minutes longer, and eventually, the brunette began to stir. Her eyes flickered as she rolled over onto back, and she began to once again suckle on her pacifier as she stretched, a quiet sigh escaping her lips as she settled back down again.

It took her a few minutes to realise there was people in the room, but once she did, she managed to pry her eyes open, her arms reaching out as she let out a quiet, but definitely audible whine.

"Hi monkey, you all done sleeping?" Dinah coos, easily reaching down to slide her arms underneath the girls armpits before lifting her up and into her arms. She holds her warm, sleepy body close, pressing a gentle kiss onto the girls bedhead.

Camila nods, still in her sleepy state as she slumps against her mommy, and she reaches an arm out for Lauren who was watching the two with a fond smile on her face, her coffee cup still in hand.

"Hi baby" Lauren murmurs, pressing a peck onto the girls head as she takes her hand in her grip, "You okay to get her diaper changed while I go cook breakfast?" She questions, bringing her attention to her girlfriend while her hand stayed in Camila's, the pad of her thumb soothingly tracing the girls palm.

Dinah smiles, "of course, we won't be a second" she murmurs, leaning in to place a soft kiss onto the green eyed girls lips. Lauren eagerly kisses her back, but pulls away after a second and leaves the room after placing another peck to Camila's forehead, the tiny brunette smiling sleepily in response.

"Alright my little cuddle bug, lets get you a nice clean diaper huh?" Dinah coos gently as she unlatches the girls crib and pulls the bars down, laying the girl down onto the mattress as she reaches for a diaper that was placed in one of the small dresser draws next to her.

They had yet to buy a changing table for Camila as they didn't know if this was going to be a permanent thing, but with how well this was going, she knew that would probably their next purchase as that would make this whole changing thing easier and Lauren.

The small brunette whimpers quietly at being set down, her lips forming a pout behind her pacifier as she kicks her legs frustratedly, both hands coming up to rub at her eyes.