Chapter 3

Before Lauren could do or say anything about Camila's small outburst, Dinah walks through the front door, bags in hand with a not so happy look on her face. At the sight of the tall woman, Camila visibly shrinks in place, making Lauren smirk slightly at how quickly just the sight of Dinah walking in the room had stopped her pending tantrum.

"What's going on here?" She asks, locking the front door and placing the keys on the small hook. She brings her attention from Camila to Lauren when the small brunette doesn't give her an answer to her question.

Lauren sighs, folding her arms across her chest, "she wants to go out but won't tell me where she's going or who she's going with" she explains simply, seeing Camila look down ashamedly at her words through the corner of her eye.

Dinah nods at her words, "Well, she knows one of the rules is to be polite right? That yelling sure doesn't sound very polite" She asks sternly, aiming the last part of her sentence to Camila.

When both women look at her, Camila, if possible, shrinks down even more in her place on the floor, obviously feeling embarrassed having the couples attention purely on her.

Seeing the brunette looking very sorry for herself, Lauren speaks up, "This is your warning okay? If you're impolite or yell at either one of us again, you'll go into time out. Understand?"

"But I'm not a bab-"

"Karla Camila..." Lauren trails off, anger building in her voice. She doesn't really understand why the small brunette must fight them about every single thing.

"I understand" Camila whispers, looking down at her lap.

Lauren sighs lightly.

"Good girl. Now, Dinah's been to do some shopping. You wanna come see what she's bought?" The green eyed girl offers, walking towards the small brunette and holding out her hand for her to take.

Looking up from her lap, Camila nods tentatively and grips Lauren's hand, allowing the woman to pull her up into a standing position.

The three make their way down the hall to the couples room, Lauren hoisting the small brunette onto the bed with a small grunt while Dinah sets all but one bag onto the floor.

"Okay, so I bought quite a few things while I was out. You don't have to use any of it just yet as we're just getting into this whole thing, but I thought you might like these" Dinah explains as she reaches into the shopping bag, pulling out a stuffed animal along with a pink blanket with a silk edge.

Both women watch as Camila tentatively reaches for the items, a shy smile appearing on her face as a soft blush rises to her cheeks