Chapter 13

When Lauren wakes the next morning, not only did she feel a little disoriented and tired like usual, but she also felt very...pinned down. She pries her eyes open ready to push whatever was on her off, but stops in her tracks when she see's it's Camila.

The young girl was literally led on top of her, her head resting right on the centre of her chest while her legs hung of the side.

She glances to her left and manages a small sleepy smile when she see's Dinah curled up next to her, her too asleep with the covers pulled up to her shoulders.

Once she knows everyone's safe and content, she allows herself to close her eyes again, bringing her arms up over her head to try and subtly stretch.

All three of them had had a very long night last night, Camila especially and non of them actually got to sleep until about three. It took a lot of convincing from Lauren's part, but they eventually managed to persuade Camila to let Dinah near her again and after a bottle, some soft soothing and cuddles, she'd fallen asleep.

She wasn't on top of her though, so when she had decided Lauren needed smothering, who knows.

Taking a deep breath, the girl on her chest moving up and down slightly at the action, Lauren attempts to sit up. She struggles slightly, Camila being a dead weight against her, but soon enough she was sat up with the small brunette (thankfully) still asleep against her.

After some more manoeuvring, Lauren was on her way to the bathroom leaving a what she thought was a still asleep Camila on the bed.

When the small brunette no longer feels the presence of Lauren underneath her, silently comforting her, she stirs and sits up, rubbing her tearful, sleepy eyes as she looks around the room.

Just as she gets ready to cry loudly, to let everyone know she was unhappy with being left alone, (she decided Dinah didn't count as company right now, she was asleep after all) Lauren once again appears again in the doorway and she reaches for the woman with grabby hands.

"There's no need for tears babygirl" Lauren murmurs sleepily as she reaches the small girl, pulling her against her chest as she rocks soothingly, knowing there was no way in hell she could pick her up yet without dropping her.

Camila doesn't seem to mind though, she simply lays against her mama whilst contently suckling on her pacifier.

**

"Is she asleep?" Dinah whispers as she walks towards Lauren, the green eyed girl watching Camila who was curled up small in the middle of the couples bed suckling contently on her pacifier.

Lauren absentmindedly stops rubbing her lower back as she brings her attention to her girlfriend, a small smile appearing on her face. Camila had clung to her all morning, resulting in her having to be carried everywhere.

It was safe to safe her back was paying for it.

Now, Camila wasn't heavy by any means, but she wasn't a kid either and carrying round a hundred and twenty pounds all morning isn't good for anyone, (especially someone who wasn't much bigger than her in the first place)

"Yeah, just. And I'm still no closer to finding out what her dream was about" the green eyed girl replies with a sigh, running a hand through her hair.

Dinah nods and wraps an arm round Lauren's waist, soothingly stroking her thumb up and down her hipbone, "She'll tell you when she's ready babe, and anyway, she's letting me near her again so it couldn't have be that bad" she murmurs, watching as Camila's small body shifted for a second before settling back down, her chest moving evenly up and down.