Chapter 19

Sorry about no update yesterday guys, I have a lot going on at the moment and I've barely had anytime to write, anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter 🙂💜

**

When Lauren was woken the next morning, it wasn't by her girlfriend like normal, it wasn't even by her alarm, instead, it was a phone, a phone that was ringing rather loudly no more than a few feet away from her.

She pries her eyes open, squinting slightly at the lights attacking her and she manages to force a small smile when she see's Camila led on top of her, fast asleep with her beloved pacifier in her mouth. Sighing, she kicks the covers off, manoeuvring her body slightly so the small brunette was actually laying on the bed and not her.

After covering her girlfriend and baby back up so they wouldn't get cold, she heads over to the dresser and picks up the phone. She was non surprisingly greeted with several text messages from Taylor, and she doesn't hold back the roll of her eyes. Does this girl ever give up?

Just as she was about to turn the phone off and put it back down, as Taylor was irrelevant and she really didn't want to deal with her right now, she was greeted with a new message which promptly stopped her.

Well, it wasn't specifically the message that stopped her, it was what the message said. This message, she assumed, was what Camila's secret was, and reading it, she couldn't help but tear up.

The secret wasn't bad, it wasn't bad at all and that's what got her. Why was she so scared of admitting that she liked girls? Why was she so scared of telling both Dinah and herself knowing they were in the exact same position?

"You know, don't you?"

Lauren practically jumps at the interruption of silence, her hand coming up to cover her heart which was racing in her chest. It was Camila, and Dinah too. Both were sat up in bed, Dinah looking at her rather confused, and the small brunette looking at her more than just a little terrified.

Her heart broke at the scene.

"Camila, sweetheart, why were you so scared to tell us?" She asks gently, setting the phone back onto the dresser before walking to the bed, sitting herself down onto the end of it as she reaches for the girls shaky hand and takes it in her own.

Dinah, bless her, just looked even more confused at her words, but she knew right mow her focus needed to be on the trembling brunette in front of her.

"I-I'm sorry, I wanted t-to tell you, I just didn't want y-you guys to hate me" Camila rambles out, stumbling over her words slightly as she tries to explain her self whilst her bottom lip trembles in fear.

Camila knew she was being irrational, heck, the couple in front of of her were two girls for god sake, they wouldn't judge her, they wouldn't belittle her...not like her parents did. That's probably why she's thinking like this, that's why she was so terrified of admitting her sexuality...because of them.

"I-I mean, I knew you guys wouldn't h-hate me, it's just, I-I didn't, m-my p-"

Lauren cuts off the near hysterical girl by pulling her into her arms and holding her close, Dinah, now more awake, seemed to be more aware about what was going on and climbed out of bed towards the phone Lauren had placed on the dresser and picking it up.

"It's okay baby, it's okay" the green eyed girls soothes, bringing her attention back to the brunette as she allows the girl to straddle her lap, her hand, which was once on the back of her head, soothingly running up and down her onesie clad back.

Camila's grip only seems to tighten round her neck at her words, so she begins to rock back and forth, hoping the motions would sooth the girl and calm her down.