Chapter 8

Here's an early update!

**

Deciding to wait on Camila to see if she'll admit she needed the bathroom, Lauren simply takes the candy from her and places it in the cart with everything else. She notices in the corner of her eye how the brunette occasionally squirms, pausing in place and taking a deep breath as if she was trying to stop an accident from occurring

In a way, the actions made Lauren a little sad because it was like Camila was scared to tell them how she was feeling. No, she didn't expect her to be vocal, especially with her bathroom habits but that was besides the point.

Camila obviously needed the bathroom if the crossing and uncrossing of the legs was anything to go by and she knew she had to sort this situation out before either an accident or a breakdown happened.

Honestly, she didn't really want to deal with either of those right now.

Sending a glance Dinah's way, Lauren pushes the cart towards her murmuring her words quietly her breath as she leans in close as not to be heard by Camila herself, "take that for a second, I'm gonna go take her to the bathroom"

She waits for Dinah to nod before taking the brunettes hand in hers, gently leading her towards the bathrooms.

She looks between the baby changing room and the ladies room for a second before going for the former, knowing that people could walk in on them if she picked the latter and she really didn't want to put Camila or herself through that.

"What?" Camila whispers softly, watching as the green eyed women locks the door behind them.

Obviously, by the woman's actions she had been caught out, but she was a little stuck on what to say. Was she in trouble? Would she get put in time out again for being bad?

As if she was sensing the small brunettes worries, Lauren sends her a soft look as she puts slightly, "I know you need the potty sweetheart. Why didn't you tell us?" She asks as she sets her purse down onto the floor, sliding her hands under the girls armpits before lifting her into her arms.

She feels Camila's ankles lock around her waist as she situates her on her front, so she loosens her grip slightly happy the small girl wouldn't fall out of her arms.

"I-I was nervous" the brunette admits quietly as her hands fumble with the necklace round Lauren's neck, avoiding all eye contact with the women despite her soft gaze.

Lauren smiles softly at her words, releasing the girl with one arm and gently easing her chin up with her fingers, "nervous huh? Well that's okay" she murmurs, hesitating slightly before speaking her next words.

"Now, I have some wipes and a clean pull-up in my purse if you wanna use your pull-up, but if you don't and would rather use the potty, then that's okay too" she explains, gently easing the girl down onto her feet.

Camila bites her bottom lip nervously with her teeth as she glances between the toilet and Lauren. On one hand, she wanted to use the toilet and prove she was more than capable of being an adult, but apart of her, as much as she hated to admit it, wanted to use the pull-up.

She didn't know why, nor did she particularly want to know why the desire to use the pull-up had suddenly come about, but she knew she had to push that feeling back as she wasn't a baby.

"Well? Which one do you wanna use?" Lauren interrupts, seeing the internal battle going on inside the small brunettes head.

"I wanna use the pott-toilet" Camila murmurs, going for the more safer option.