Chapter 2

You'll get to see a tiny bit of back story for Camila in this chapter, hope you enjoy!

(Flashback)

"C'mon Camila, don't be such a pussy. They aren't your parents y'know, they can't actually tell you what to" Taylor, Camila's 'best friend' spits out through the speaker of her phone, making the small brunette flinch pull the phone away from her ear with a frown on her face.

She sighs in aspiration at the woman's words, knowing that if she decided to go against her, she'd be in trouble, but also knowing that is she defied the two other women in the living room who she promised she would lie to again, she'd be in trouble too.

She gives herself time to think about it, but eventually decides that having Dinah and Lauren hate her wouldn't be as bad as what would happen with Taylor if she defied her, she speaks again, her voice hoarse.

"Okay, I'll be there soon"

"You better, you don't want Lauren and Dinah finding out your secret now do you?"

She shakes her head mutely before hanging up the phone, taking a shaky breath as she stands up to get ready. As this is kind of routine to her, she was dressed and ready to leave in a total of ten minutes and with just a tiny bit of regret in her step, she sneaks out of the apartment.

***

"Rules?" Camila asks tentatively as she shifts in her place, her trembly hands clasped together on her lap.

She doesn't really know why she agreed to this so easily, hell, she didn't even know why she agreed to this at all first place, but there was no way she could go back now, not after the twenty minute lecture she had to sit through where the couple explained the whole age play thing to her.

Some of it sounded fine, nice even. Having someone looking after her, holding her, comforting her, but she hasn't really given herself time to think about much more than that, to think about what else this whole thing actually involved.

She suspected it would be explained to her eventually.

"Yes. If this whole things going to work out, we're going to need rules. Now, these rules will be there not only to guide and help you, but us too" Lauren explains, sending the younger woman a soft smile when she looks at her shyly.

She brings her attention from Camila to Dinah when her girlfriend walks back into the room with a blank sheet of paper and a pen in her hands. As the woman sits back down next to her, she brings her attention back to a shy looking Camila.

"Now, some of these rules we'll be able to discuss and/or negotiate, but most of them we won't, okay? They're here to help you, not to degrade you or to make you feel bad about yourself" The green eyed girl finishes, not looking away from the small brunette.

She knows this is a lot to take in, especially not having heard about age play before, so she thought Camila was doing extremely well considering how new this was to her.

When Dinah uncaps the pen, she decides to chance starting this whole thing.

"Wanna come sit with me?" She asks softly as she holds her arms out, hoping her words and actions would be encouragement enough for the younger girl to come to her. At her words, Camila visibly flinches and sends her a hesitant look. She thinks right there and then she had gone to far already, but much to her surprise, Camila nods her head and slowly stands, walking over to her.