Chapter 6

As soon as Camila spots the diaper on the bed and not the pull-up like she had worn earlier, she brings her attention from that, to Lauren, her wide brown eyes full of unshed tears. She was a little confused as to why she had to wear a diaper instead of a pull-up...was it because she was bad and snuck out earlier?

Catching the look of anxiety spreading across the small brunettes face, Lauren cups her cheek gently, pressing a soft kiss onto her head, "this is just like your pull-up..." she trails off, trying to think of what to say to reassure the nervous girl in front of her, "I'd like you to wear it as I know you won't be able to get it off by yourself" she says honestly, not in any place to lie to Camila.

Blinking at the woman's words, Camila sends another glance and the diaper next to her before bringing her attention back to Lauren, shaking her head softly, "I-I don't want to wear it" she whispers nervously, trying to swallow the lump in her throat so she didn't end up crying again.

Lauren frowns, "why not my love? Nobody's going to know but you Dinah and me" she explains, "and if you're a good girl and actually stay in bed this time, I'll let you take it off and wear a pull-up instead tomorrow" she bribes slightly.

She knows bribing this early was probably not the best idea, especially considering Camila will probably hold it against both Dinah and herself in the future, but to be completely honest, she didn't really care right now as she'd do anything to get the girl into a diaper so she could go to bed herself.

Ignoring the woman's words and bribes, Camila continues to defiantly shake her head, "don't want to!" She cries tiredly, frustratedly kicking her legs.

What she didn't realise in the process of her tantrum was how close Lauren was stood, and before she could really think about it or take back her actions, her leg had made contact with Lauren's thigh with enough force it sent the green eyed woman stumbling backwards.

After catching her step, Lauren grabs Camila from under her arms and hoists her off the bed, carrying her back to the corner of the room that she had only recently gotten out of.

When the girl realises where she was going, she makes her dislike towards it vocal, "No! I don't want to! Let me go!" The small brunette cries, beginning to squirm in Lauren's arms to no avail.

Readjusting her grip on the girl slightly so she wouldn't fall, Lauren makes it to the corner and sits Camila down into it, crouching down behind her and keeping her arms wrapped round the girl so she couldn't get away.

"I'm putting you in the corner because you threw a tantrum and kicked me. That is not expectable behaviour in this household, and for your actions, you need to stay in the corner for one minute per year of your age" she explains, ignoring the girls heartbreaking cries as she releases her grip on her and walks away.

"Nooo Lolo! Don't want to stay here!" Camila wails as she watches the woman walk away from her, reaching both arms out in front of her as she cries, both tears and snot appearing on her once clean face.

Lauren ignores her words, simply because she knew if she acknowledged her it would only let her know that talking during her time out was okay.

Yes it hurt to hear her cry, especially when she was the reason she was crying in the first place, but she also knew that the small brunette was in the corner because of her actions and the way she acted towards herself.

Just because she was a little upset about being in the corner, bringing her out just wasn't a thing she could do because that only taught her that getting upset would only get her way.

So she continues to listen to her cry.

She continues to listen to the way she would wail for a few seconds before stopping to try and catch her breath, the way she would cough between her cries when she was unable to so.

She also watches the way she would rub her eyes tiredly every few seconds too, much like toddler would do.

Taking note of the mannerisms for future reference, she stands up and grabs her phone from the pocket of her hoody, a smile appearing on her face when she realises the whole nineteen minutes were up.

"Alright, Camila, you can come out now" she says calmly as she stuffs her phone into the pocket of her hoody and sits herself down on the bed.

When she hears those words, Camila was immediately up on her feet and in the green eyed woman's arms, her arms wrapped tightly around her neck as she apologies repeatedly, her tone of voice a little more than just a tiny bit hysterical showing how sorry she really was.

"Hey hey, it's okay, I forgive you, calm down" Lauren tries to sooth, rubbing her hand up and down Camila's bare back as she stands up, holding the girl soothingly for a second before laying her down onto her back.

She rubs her tummy for a second as an attempt to try and sooth the girl, but it doesn't have the desired affect like she hopes as she only seems to cry harder.

Deciding that she just needed to get on with the task at hand, she continues to try and sooth her in a soft coo as she tugs the girls underwear down, and she continues as she grabs the diaper and unfolds it, knowing it was important to keep the girl calm through this whole process.

"You're okay my love, take some deep breaths" she says, demonstrating herself as she tapes the diaper up onto the girls small hips, running her fingers through the leg holes to make sure the diaper was secure.

She knew the girl wouldn't use it so really it wouldn't be much of an issue if it came lose, but still, it was better to be safe than sorry.

"There we go, all done" she coos, taking the girls hands and pulling her up into a sitting position.

She slides the shirt Dinah had brought in over her head before lifting the small brunette into her arms, holding her close as she begins to pace around the room. She hums quietly under her breath as the girl clings to her tightly with both her arms and legs.

Well, what a fun night this has been, she thinks to herself as she sighs quietly.

**

So, as you guys can tell, this is a lot shorter than my last updates and that's because I've decided that daily updates will look like this from now on.

Now, if you guys would like longer updates, then I'll post a chapter EVERY OTHER day that'll consist of AT LEAST 2 to 3k words.

I'm finding it hard to write long updates daily, so I'll you guys decide which one you'd prefer.

Anyway, a hundred votes for the next chapter!

Tell me what you think my lovelies!