Chapter 7

Once Camila was tucked up in bed (hopefully for good this time) after her bottle, Lauren defeatedly makes her way back into hers and Dinah's bedroom. She doesn't bother changing into her pyjamas nor brushing her teeth, she simply collapses on the bed next to her girlfriend and buries her face into her chest, letting out a large sigh.

"What took you so long?" Dinah wonders as she combs her fingers through the green eyed girls long hair, her nails scratching her scalp every few seconds.

Lauren sighs contently at the action, "she ended up in time out again for kicking me" she murmurs quietly, her eyes closing.

"She kicked you?"

"Yeah, but it wasn't intentional. I think she just got frustrated" she murmurs, opening her eyes as she sits up and runs her hands over her face tiredly.

She was so tired.

Her intention had been to get a good night sleep so they could start this whole thing properly tomorrow, but looks like that didn't happen as it was now gone one in the morning and both Dinah and herself were still.

Dinah nods at her words, her anger slowly fading away.

"Get some sleep babe" she murmurs, tugging on her girlfriends arm to get her to lay down again. She knew what Lauren was like when she was tired, she really didn't want to be on the other end of the anger and frustration she knew would appear tomorrow if she wasn't to get enough sleep.

Nodding her head, Lauren lays back down and allows Dinah to pull her close to her body, a sigh escaping her lips when she feels the comforter get placed over her her.

Finally.

**

At eight the next morning, Dinah finds herself walking down the hall to Camila's room to see if she was up yet. She had turned of their alarm earlier when she had woken herself, mainly because she wanted Lauren to get enough sleep so she wouldn't be grumpy.

Stopping outside Camila's room, she pushes the door open and walks in a smaller appearing on her face when she see's the small brunette.

She was asleep on her stomach in the middle of the bed, the covers long gone. Her shirt had slid up throughout the night, putting her diaper on full display to anyone who walks in the room. The majority of her face was being was being covered by her long brunette hair, the side of her cheek being the only thing visible.

It was definitely a cute sight.

She walks over to the bed and sits down on the end of it, bringing one of her hands forward to gently move the hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear. She uses the same hand to gently rub the girls back, rousing her from her once deep sleep.

Brown eyes stare tiredly into hers, and before she could really blink, she had her arms full of Camila.

Adjusting her slightly so she was sat sideways on her lap, Dinah presses a soft kiss to her forehead, "Morning sweetheart" she murmurs quietly, keeping her voice soft so she didn't ruin the quiet atmosphere.

"Mornin" the brunette sleepily whispers back, her eyes closing again as she sighs deeply.

She wasn't quite awake enough to socialise properly yet.

"Did you sleep okay?" Dinah asks as she stands up, adjusting Camila so she was being supported with one leg hanging either side of her waist. She keeps an arm underneath her for support as she begins to walk out of the room.

Instead of getting a response to her question, Camila sits up in her arms and looks at her with wide teary eyes.

A little alarmed at the change in attitude, Dinah sends the girl a soft look, "What's wrong?" She asks, bringing her other arm down to support her as too carrying her with one arm was getting a little difficult.