Chapter 4

Ryan's POV:

That was a weird encounter. I just came out of my apartment, when I saw someone laying on the ground. And, of course, I couldn't just ignore that, so, as the nice guy I am I tried to help. But I never expected, that it would be the restaurant guy! And all of a sudden I had some kind of odd confidence and asked him for his name. Brendon... I really like that, it's unique like him. When he asked me for my name I was extremely confused. I mean yea, that's all I wished for, that someone would finally want to know George Ryan Ross III, the real me, and not just Ryan Ross, the singer of Pile-Up. I just wasn't prepared for that to happen so soon and especially not with that gorgeous guy, I was drooling over yesterday.

Well, anyways, he had to leave waaay too soon, I really wanted to talk to him a little bit longer. Maybe even ask him to go grab coffee with me. I hope I will see him again, he might walk past my apartment complex more often. I have to keep track of that.

I'm at the studio by now, but thankfully it's just Spencer, who is here yet. "Hey, Spence." I say with a small smile on my face. "Hey Ryro, what's going on with you today?", he asks with a smug expression on his face. "How do you always know when something's up?" I ask with an even bigger smile. I just love how he can read me like a book, when everybody else tries to break down the brick walls I built around myself, but obviously fails. "Ry, did you really just ask me that? How often do I have to explain to you that you are practically my brother and I know you since we were toddlers. I know everything about you, before you even do. So, tell me!" Oh, well, he's right and it can't be a bad idea to get some advice, because Spencer gives the best advice.

"So, I happened to meet this guy this morning. He looks like a damn god. But it's not just that, he was really cute. When I came out of the building, he was laying on the ground and I asked him, if he was okay. He seemed so clumsy and I think he just fell over his own feet. I asked him for his name and then he suddenly had to go to work or something." I sigh at the end of my story.

Spencer was listening carefully and now looks at me with sympathetic look. "Oh Ryan, don't get so worked up about it, maybe he just wanted to get your attention, because he knows you and you can be glad he didn't stay longer.", "No, Spence, it wasn't like this! That is the weird thing, he asked for my name.", "Huh? He asked for your name? Like he doesn't know who you are?" he actually looks stunned right now.

"Yes, Spencer! Can you imagine this? And there's even more. I know that guy! Yesterday when I went home, I saw him working in this family restaurant, a couple of blocks from my house. I was mesmerized, I probably stared at him for five minutes from outside the window, actually I can be glad, he didn't recognize me. I need to meet him again, you understand that, am I right?" I look at Spencer expectantly, waiting for a positive reply. "You're kidding, right? Of course, I understand, I know that you have to meet him again, since we're famous, all you wanted is someone, who doesn't want you because of your job. Apparently, you might have found that someone. I mean at least it's worth a shot, don't you think?" I see the excited glance in his eyes and know that he will help me see that Brendon guy again. "Hell yes, I think so too!" Spencer's eyes sparkle.

He really is the best friend one could wish for. I mean, who gets so excited about his friend's luck? "So, what should I do?" I ask Spencer. He jumps up from the couch, he was currently sitting on, a thoughtful expression on his face. Suddenly he turns around and grins in my direction like the fucking Cheshire Cat. "Are you hungry?"

Yeees, Spencer is Ryan's best friend, because it probably hurts more that they seperated than him and Brendon. Fight me.