Chapter 15

It's been too long since I last updated. I'm sorry, but here you got a cute one. Enjoy :)

Ryan's POV:

It's out. Finally, I feel so much better now that Brendon knows who I really am. And he wasn't even mad at me. He said he'd understand. How could I possibly get so lucky to meet him? So, we leave the bathroom still with the popcorn in our hands and make our way over to the room, where they show the movie. I can't contain my grin, because I just feel so relieved. But when I glance at him and see he's encouragingly grinning like I do, I feel even better.

"So, let's watch that movie!" I say enthusiastically. "Can't wait." He excitedly replies. I'm so happy right now.

-

"I loved that movie!" Brendon exclaims when they show the credits on the screen. "I agree! But those monsters were actually really creepy." I say a little embarrassed since it's a kids movie. "Haha, yea but gladly I was here to hold your hand." And he still does. We look at our entwined fingers simultaneously, then we both glance at each others eyes. I smile at him shyly, he slowly stands up and takes me with him. Hands still entwined we make our way out of the cinema.

"I'll bring you home. Where do you live?" I ask him as we're slowly walking towards the exit. "Not that far from here actually. Just two blocks to the left." Brendon looks at the sky, it's still bright and pretty warm too for November. "Seems like you don't live too far from my apartment." I look at him and he smiles. "Really? So, I could stop by some time." He smirks at me. Ah.. I think I know what he is suggesting. "I'm sure we could arrange something." I smile back at him. Just then I recognize that we're still holding hands, which makes me blush instantly. I hope he doesn't recognize. But of course, he does. "Do you not like it when I hold your hand?" he asks kind of disappointed and attempts to slide his hand out of mine. "No!" I tell him sternly and hold onto it, so that he can't slip it out. "Oh, okay, because I like it a lot." He smiles that smile that could light up the whole universe. I'm in awe. He is perfect. It's not just his smile, it's everything about him. I feel totally different with him. Something I've never felt before, but I crave to feel more of this.

We arrive at his apartment complex, he turns around in front of the door and faces me. "I really had a lot of fun today, Ryan. I hope this doesn't stay a single time thing?" he asks with an expecting look. "No way, I had a lot of fun too and I would love to do it again." I tell him. "How about you come here tomorrow evening and I cook something for you? Since you're such a busy man, I guess you're not always eating as good food as I can cook." He says with a charming smile. I laugh at that. "Of course, sounds amazing. See you, tomorrow then."

Just as I'm about to turn around, he grabs my hand again and kisses me on the cheek. My cheeks turn a flaming red and I quickly move my hand to where he just kissed me. He smiles sweetly at me. "See you tomorrow, Ry."

Ry? I try to contain the huge smiles that tries to overcome my face, but with that nickname he just called me it's kind of impossible. He turns around and vanishes through the door. I can still feel his lips on my cheeks.

-

I can't stop thinking about how well everything went even after I told him about my job. I'm on my way to the studio now, because the rest of the band decided to make a late writing session. I mean it's already 8pm.

I can't contain my smile, everybody surely thinks I'm insane because of it. But honestly, I don't care, I'm just so overjoyed.

When I enter the studio, everybody looks at me slightly weirded out, well except for Spencer. He just grins at me and nods knowingly. I wink at him. That startles him for a second, but then he relaxes and smiles even wider. Yea, like I said long time ago that I last was that happy.

"Hey, Ry!" Trick exclaims, cute Pattycakes. "You seem extremely good today! Like I haven't seen in months. Tell me, does that have to do with that certain someone you were talking about lately?" he smiles at me genuinely. And I know he is just curious, no bad intentions. "Maybe" I say suspiciously, still grinning like a maniac. "So, it was worth waiting for that long?" Pete says, slightly contemptuous. I roll my eyes, but I can't stay mad for too long, not even at Pete, because I just can't. "Totally" I smile proudly, "but let's get to work. I have a good idea for a new song."

Brendon's POV:

I close the door after Ryan left. Okay, so it was amazing, but ahhh... I feel so guilty. It's just that he was waiting for someone who doesn't know him and wants to be with him nevertheless.

I mean I totally understand that! But just because I'm a fan and know who he is, doesn't mean I want him for the fame and money.

There are a lot of things about him that I like and I'm mostly talking about his characteristics. Before I knew about Ryro, I always exactly described him when someone asked me about my type in guys.

I love his looks, his short, but not too short curly dark brown hair, his honey coloured eyes, his skinny, lanky statue (not a big fan of muscular guys), his hands, especially his fingers, never seen fingers so long and it's honestly mesmerizing. Also, I love that he has tattoos. I have some myself and I love them. But it isn't just about his looks!

His characteristics fill exactly the wholes in mine. He is more the shy and pensive type and I'm outgoing and not thinking too much before I speak. I also love how you can see how intelligent he is through his lyrics. Especially, in Almost Insane?! I fell in love with those lyrics and all the metaphors and the meaning behind these.

I could go on and rant about him for years, but I guess everybody knows now, that I have reasons to like him as much as I do. I don't even care one single bit about his fame or money. I'm just grateful for his fame, so that I was able to recognize him.

I know we belong together, we're meant for each other. I just have to figure out how to tell him, before he finds out by himself.

I kinda like it, and does anyone else relate to Brendon's thoughts? :D