Chapter 21

Guys, this is the smut chapter, so if you don't like that please don't read it. But I'm gonna put some warnings, where it starts and ends, because there is some important fluff aswell. :D oh, and sorry for the break like I said stressful weeks... But enjoy!

Ryan's POV:

After dinner Spencer, Jon, Brendon and I part ways. Spence and Jon are obviously going to Spin's apartment and Brendon and I to mine.

I can't even count anymore how often he's been over at mine. We're together for three months already and since that first time he cooked for me, he loves to do it again and again.

Well, obviously, I'm not complaining he cooks really good and he says I'm a lot more grateful than is "bratty little siblings" were. Usually, he comes by the studio to get my key, so that he can prepare and we can eat as soon as I come home.

I thought about giving him a key for the longest time now and since it's actually our anniversary today, I made a copy to give to him tonight.

When we arrive at home Bren directly heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth, because "he doesn't want to smell like garlic when we kiss". Fair enough, he did have a lot of that tonight.

I'm sitting down on the couch and think about how lucky I am. Seriously, he cooks for me, brushes his teeth for me, so I don't have to feel disgusting when I kiss him, he invited me to dinner tonight. He insisted because of our anniversary. So perfect.

I really love everything about him, I really love him... Hold on, do I really?! I mean, it might just have been three months, but I knew from the beginning, he is special.

Yea, I do, I know it now, I do love Brendon Urie, but how couldn't I?

In that exact moment I hear Bren come out of the bathroom. I can just turn around half way, when I already feel lips on mine. Mhm... Peppermint.

"You taste nice." I tell him smirking. "Well, to be honest, you do too. You taste like pasta and pesto." He grins widely at me. "No shit, Sherlock. Probably, because that was my dinner?" I say sarcastically. "Hey, hey, don't get bratty with me or do I have to remind you of that game from earlier again? And who was the loser again?" he says and puts his hand under his chin, pretending to think.

That little asshole, he knows I don't like that. "If you want to be like that, you can leave." I tell him dead serious.

His facial expression turns into a shocked one before he rolls his eyes and then says seductively: "Come on, Ryry. I could make up to you." I gulp hard and am just about to say. "Fuck you-" when he already smashes his lips onto mine. I'm so overwhelmed by the intensity of his attack that I'm falling backwards onto the couch. But I like it so much that I immediately kiss back.

He softly bites my lower lip to indirectly ask for entrance, which I grant. He explores my mouth with his tongue, no spot left untouched, until I fight back and we're battling for dominance. He obviously wins that fight, because let's face it, I like being controlled over.

The kissing gets more heated by the minutes passing. He's on top of me, grinding down on crotch and I feel my dick become harder. Incredibly hard.

I finally break the kiss, both of us out of breath and panting hard into each others faces, I smell the toothpaste. His eyes are filled with lust and I know tonight's the night.

Yes, we never had sex before, but I really appreciate that he was so patient with me. I mean we did some stuff, but never the real deal. "Bedroom, please?" I let out still slightly panting. "Just if you're sure, I don't wanna pressure you, you know..." I look at him admiringly, he still asks me if I really want to, but he should also know that it's not the first time and I certainly had worse experiences, that one time I acciedentally hooked up with a girl.. ew..