Chapter 22

Jesus Christ, guys, 1k reads?! Are you kidding me? This is literally so much, I honestly never expected to come that far and I'm genuinely thankful for that! So, I hope you enjoy the next chapter, because I really enjoyed writing it for you can see the length of it. :D have fun!

Brendon's POV:

Oh my god, I'm so excited for tonight! Ryan and practically the rest of the band invited me to go clubbing with them. I don't exactly know what I did, but they seem to love me, even Pete.

Anyways, I can't wait for this. Jon is coming too, this is like so cool!

We decided to meet up before, because he knows I can't choose outfits for shit, so he wanted to help. Then we're gonna meet the rest of them at the club.

I hear my apartment buzzer go off and immediately buzz Jon in. "Hey, bro." he comes out of the elevator. "Help, I try to find something to wear for two hours already." I cry at him before he even puts off his shoes. "Jesus, Brenny. Can you not even say hi anymore?" he complains. "Jon, I'm hopeless, you gotta help me out here." I look desperately at him, while he lazily walks to my closet and picks out a casual, but not to casual looking outfit. "Wear this" he tells me.

I look at him confused. "What?! That fast, that easy?" I'm doubtful. "Yes, that easy, believe me! You're not going there to find a hook-up, Ryan already loves you!" he says smirking. Yea, I told him, of course he is my best friend. I blush profoundly. "I guess, you're right, well then." I tell him, still slightly unconvinced. "Err... B, I kinda have a question." Jon starts asking cautiously, should I be scared? "Sure, spill." I say, while changing into the clothes Jon gave me.

"So, did you already tell him?" he says unsurely. "What are you talking about?" I say totally out of it. "Don't play dumb, Brendon. I mean did you tell Ryan yet?" I nervously scratch my neck. "Well, uhm, not, uh... really, I kinda didn't have the chance to yet." I stammer. "Brendon Boyd! Are you seriously telling me you didn't have the chance to do it in five months?! Damn, Bren, you are unbelievable." He scolds at me. I look ashamed at my bare feet. I know he is right, but I couldn't do it up to now. It's just so new. Still, I do know I have to do it soon. "I'm sorry." I look at him with my sad puppy eyes, but I should know Jon knows me for too long, so he won't have any of it. "Don't say sorry to me, B. But I'm telling you, this boy trusts you, go and tell him before you lose his trust. I'm being honest and you know it!" he tells me in a stern voice. Fuck, I should listen to him...

"Now, let's go, but after tonight, you have to tell him, or you'll regret it! Imagine he finds out without you. That would be a catastrophe."

"Fine." I say quietly.

-

As we walk to the club, Jon's mood improves and he isn't angry at me anymore.

When we arrive at the Blue Lagoon, which is the name of the club, I stop in my tracks, because damn! The cue is so long. So, they weren't joking when they said it is the most popular club in the city. I, myself, tried a couple of times to get in it, but I never made it. Apparently, Ry told me they would of course get VIP passes, so I don't think we're gonna have a problem with getting in today.

From afar I can make out Zack since he is so tall, so the group around him should be our guys.

Right as I spot the rest, I see Spencer running towards us hurriedly. "Jonny boy!" he exclaims and throws himself into Jon's arms. "I missed you big time!" It's then that I recognize he is slurring. "Spence, how much did you already have?" Jon asks in between being amused and annoyed. "Not that much, baby. I swear!" he crosses in front of his chest. I chuckle to myself and leave them to themselves for I see Ryan already happily watching me. I grin excitedly back at him. When I'm close enough he grabs my face and gives me a heated welcome kiss. I guess someone missed me as well. "Yea, I missed you too, sugar."