Chapter 11

I'm sorry for not updating in so long, but I was really busy. :( But I kinda got some motivation, so I hope I can update more recently? I have no idea, how often I actually have said this now, but I'll try. Enjoy, I guess. :)

Brendon's POV:

Friday night and I'm bored out of my mind. I wish I could ask someone to hang out, but my list of friends is short.

Jon.

Haha, well I'm a loner, I knew that before. Usually Jon has time for me since he doesn't have to many friends either, oh man how did we even find each other?! But Jon said he has plans with a certain Spencer Smith today.

I can't believe it, I mean don't get me wrong, Jon deserves the world and I'm more than happy for him, but I always have to think about Ryan.

I mean he gave me his number and now he is not replying? Like is he not- PING! I hear my phone, so I jump of the couch, where I was randomly zapping around until I found a channel where they showed Aladdin, fucking awesome!

Anyways I run to my phone, hopes high that it is Ryan... and I don't get disappointed.

Ryan: Hey Brendon, not much, just finished work. How bout you? 😊

Omgzzz, he texted back, I fall back on the couch and just have the urge to sing. "A whole new world!" Wow, that was fitting... and cringey. Well, but this time I decide to answer immediately.

Brendon: Same, just chilling in my apartment watching Aladdin.

Ryan: Woah, Aladdin is fucking awesome! Definitely my favourite Disney movie!

Brendon: Same dude! We gotta watch it together some time.

Hold on, did I really just suggest a date?! Damn, that was a little bit early. I just hope Ryan is as much into me as Jon always claims.

Ryan's POV:

Brendon: Same dude! We gotta watch it together some time.

"Holy mother of God! Spence! Look at what Brendon just send me!"

Spence trails over with a Poptart in his hands, yea don't judge, I don't really have much time to cook and they're tasty, okay? I show Spencer the newest message and his eyes widen.

"That's amazing, Ry! Haven't I told you, that he is totally into you? He is so asking for a date!"

"Really?" I stare at my phone dreamily, so Brendon likes me. I can't believe that's actually happening. Okay, to be honest, he doesn't know too much about my personality yet, but he also isn't into me because of my money or my fame. So for now I guess it is my looks that attracted him, but that's perfectly fine, the rest settles itself.

Also we already have Aladdin in common.

Then I realize I have to answer, I start to panic and turn to Spencer, I'm so bad at this flirting thing, usually I don't need that. "Spence, what do I answer?" He's already sitting at my front door putting on his shoes. "Where are you going, Spin?" "Huh, haven't I told you? I'm meeting up with Jon tonight." He smiles shyly at me, while my eyes widen to the size of the fucking Jupiter. "Excuse me?! No, you haven't. How dare you to not tell me?!" I glare at him incredulously and slightly pissed, he should have fucking told me! "Uppsi" he giggles, but then he gets serious. "Listen Ry, that Brendon guy didn't text you until now and I really didn't want to make it any worse by telling you Jon and I meet up, understand? I'm sorry, but now you know and Brendon texted you and everything's fine, okay?" he finishes his monologue, while lacing his last shoe, then he stands up and puts on his jacket. "Gotta go, wouldn't want Jonny boy to wait, am I right?" he grins at me devilishly. "See ya" is the last thing I hear before the door slams shut. Now, I'm just sitting on my couch staring at my blank flat screen totally baffled about what I just heard.

He could have told me earlier, yea he was trying to be nice and caring, but I'm his best friend and not as fragile as he likes to pretend, I would have been happy for him, on the outside at least.

Slowly my thought wander back to my phone. Damn! I have to answer Brendon. Fast, before he thinks I'm uninterested in a date with him, but what should I- In that exact moment I hear the door fly open. Extremely confused, I turn around to look how it might be.

Spencer is standing in the doorway, slightly panting and he only says "Just ask him to meet up tomorrow, fine?" before he winks and turns back around to leave.

You just gotta love that man.

I hope, you liked that. I guess it was okay, but not sure. Anyways, one thing. I know it's in the middle of the fic, but I already wanted to thank my very good friend, that helped me a lot and is always excited for my new updates. So this one's for you! Also Happy Birthday! I know it's late, but it's the fastest I could do. And maybe there's more waiting for you? :) Thanks for always being there for me! <3