Chapter 17

Ryan's POV:

"Wow, Bren, that was so good! I seriously haven't eaten that delicious homemade food in months!" I literally ate nearly half of the lasagne, but I'm not lying, it was great. "Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!" Oh my god, is he blushing? I knew I am a tomato mess around him, but he?! That's a first! "Hey, how about we watch a movie?" he asks me, tearing me out of my thoughts. "Sure! I think you still owe me Aladdin." I say smirking at him. "Oh, well, I think I remember." He laughs, "but first I have to do the dishes." "I'll help you!" I offer. "No, don't be silly, you are my guest." He looks at me and shakes his head dismissively. "Seriously, you've already cooked, let me help you with that." I say determined. "Fine" he laughs "man, you're persistent." "Yea, I am" I answer jokingly.

So, we quickly do the dishes together and then he takes my hand leads me to his living room couch. He does that often, taking my hand, but honestly, I do not complain, I like it. I sit down, while Brendon puts the disk in the player. Then he sits down beside me, but with enough space between us.

"I love that movie so much! And It is literally so underrated, just because everybody says Jasmine isn't a "real Disney princess". Bullshit!" he puts emphasis on the Disney princess. "I agree!" I say, nodding fevered.

Halfway through the movie Brendon asks "Do you want popcorn?" with a smile. "Sure! Should I help you?" I answer nicely. "As if, I think I can put the package in the microwave myself." He jokes. "Okay" I smile to myself. He leaves the room.

I really like him, I didn't feel so comfortable around someone that fast since I met Spencer. And he's not treating me like I'm something like a treasure, that he cannot lose just because I'm a celebrity and I love it!

He comes back with a bowl of popcorn in his hands and sits back next to me, but I recognize it's a bit closer than before. He hands me the bowl and our fingers brush against each other. Again, I feel this sensation rushing through my whole body. I turn to look at him in the eyes, just to find out he is already looking at me. The stare is intense and I feel myself slowly leaning in and so is he. I can just feel the ghost of a kiss, before he turns away and exclaims "That's my favourite song!"

I turn to the TV to see that "A Whole New World" just came on. Okay, I love that song too, but man, we were so close.

Brendon seems to have forgotten what we were about to do for he looks lovingly at the screen like a five-year-old child, kind of adorable though.

"A whole new world!" he sings and wow! He sings amazingly, nearly better than I do! "Wow, Brendon, you have the most beautiful voice I ever had the pleasure to listen to!" He turns to me, cheeks pink. "Oh, stop kidding. You're the singer here!" he says dismissively and makes a gesture with his hand. "No, I'm dead serious, it's gorgeous! You are!" If I didn't have the hots for him before I certainly have now. I feel that I already start to fall for him and his terrific voice is not really helping. I smile fondly at him. He seems to become aware of my stare and asks shyly "Sing with me?" I nod in confirmation.

So, we sing the whole song together until we both end up laughing our asses off. But honestly, we harmonize so well together!

Not long after the movie's done and I slowly stand up. "I should get going. The rest of the band decided for a morning session tomorrow." I feel so relieved talking to him about my job so freely. "Yea, sure." He looks kind of disappointed, but quickly covers it with a smile. He gets up and escorts me to the front door. I put on my shoes and then stand there awkwardly. "Okay" I say. Brendon looks like he wants to say something. "I guess, text me?" he suggests. "Will do. Thanks for the evening and the meal, it was really, really good. You can tell by the amount I ate." I laugh. "It was my pleasure." He says smiling, but his smile vanishes fast and he bites his lip.

I'm confused, but before I can say something, he cups my face with both his hands and pulls it to his own. Then I feel warm lips on mine and... wow! It's short and sweet, a chaste, innocent kiss, but I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. His lips move against mine, but they're gone so fast again, I can't even respond. He looks at me kind of scared, but I just cannot handle the feeling inside me, so I grab him by his collar to kiss him again. And he lets me. The sensation I feel when we touch multiplies by a thousand. The second kiss is not longer than the first one, but I just crave that feeling and I have to show him, that I liked it.

After I pull away, he looks at me his eyes as wide as saucers. He probably didn't expect me to go for a second one. But then he relaxes and just becomes and just beams at me. He looks so cute like this I just have to smile back.

I peck him one last time on the lips, say "Bye, Brenny" and turn around to leave. I hear him whisper a "bye" and the closing of the door.

That was probably the best kiss I ever had and the butterflies in my stomach don't leave until I arrive at home.   

Yeay, I'm so proud of myself! I never thought writing fluff is that difficult, but honestly, people, it is. Probably even more than smut, which is about to come soon. :D anyways, hope you liked that, just took me 17 chapters for the first kiss, lol okay