Chapter 19

Ryan's POV:

It's amazing to show my friends Brendon. I really feel like he is an achievement I would never make, but I did and it's the best thing ever.

And he also seems to get along especially good with the rest of them. Okay, so Zack doesn't talk much, but if he thought he was annoying o anything like that, he would have already make that clear. He is a very direct person.

The fact that Brendon just sat down on the couch with Pete and Trick makes me really happy. He immediately joined their conversation and they genuinely look like they enjoy his company. Ahh... I think I'm in love. I mean not in that way! It's way too early for that, but I'm in love with the fact that Brendon is so outgoing and seems to like my friends.

Then we start working on a new song a bit. Brendon even helps a little here and surprisingly the rest accepts and appreciates his little advices. I couldn't be happier!

"Hey guys, I gotta go to the toilet. Where is that again?" Trick is the fastest to answer. "Just down the hallway and to the left, Bren." He smiles at him. I'm gonna freak Bren?! Wow, they already call him by nickname, that's awesome. Brendon leaves and everybody stares at me.

"So?" I ask angstily.

"Ry, he is amazing! Seriously, where did you find him and can I get one too?" Patrick asks and I break out in a smile. "Sorry, man, I already got the second one." Spencer chimes in, I laugh at that. I wonder when Spence will bring Jon?

Zack just nods to Tricks statement, face emotionless, but I know that's the most I will get from him.

What shocks me most though is Pete.

"Seems like he was worth waiting for." he smirks at me, but I know he's being honest.

Wait, did Pete really just say this?! That certainly is something I'm gonna write in my diary. I did not expect that from a Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III. But man, it baffles me and also just increases my adoration for Brendon. How did he manage to imoress Pete?

Well, I won't question his methods, but I am proud of him.

I look at Spencer, grinning like a lunatic, he just smiles fondly back at me and nods.

"Guys, thanks for approving, you know it means a lot. And it might sound weird, but I really like him." I tell them honestly.

"It's not weird, Ryro, seriously. We can understand and to be fully honest, none of us ever liked you know who. Pete might has been the only one to show that, but everyone was glad when it was over with him." Patrick explains.

"Well, yea, I get that now. But Bren is different, I swear. He honestly didn't know me before and he invites me sometimes too. No gold-digger like Dan was." I reason and everyone nods approvingly.

"That's nice, Ryry. And you know I'm always honest with you, even if sometimes brutally so. But Brendon surely is something special and he's even musically talented. What a catch!" Pete agrees with Trick.

"Haven't I told you, Ry?" Spencer begins. But gets interrupted by the creaking of the door. "What did you tell him, Spence?" Brendon asks. "Oh uh.. T-that we should play the drums different in that song." Spin stutters, but gladly saves it.

"I agree, the way Ryan suggests doesn't fit too well, you should do it more like Spencer says." Brendon argues, while winking at Spence, who winks back. I would be angry, but I'm too mesmerized by what he just said.

He honestly told us his opinion, what he thinks would sound better and not what I want to hear. That is what a real relationship feels like, having someone to argue with and not someone who no matter what agrees with you, just so that you won't break up. It feels amazing. Also, I love it that he and Spin get along so well.

I look at Brendon lovingly, he recognizes and comes up to me to kiss me on the cheek. "Sorry Ryry, but I gotta be on Spencer's side here."

I smile up at him, not able to be mad at this incredible creature for only one second.

"Well, guess you're right anyways." I sigh.

"Guys, don't you think we should finish up for today?" Pete asks, "my head hurts from all the thinking, man." He scrunches his nose up. "Agreed" Spence says "got a meeting anyways." "Tell him I said hi." Bren smirks in Spins direction.

He starts to blush and mumbles a "Will do" to Bren. Zack left a couple of hours ago already and Pete and Trick seem to have plans as well, so just B and I are left.

He slowly turns around to me.

"So, I'm your boyfriend now?" he questions smirking. I'm kinda confused by that. "Y-Yea. Did I misunderstand something?" I ask taken aback.

"No!" he exclaims. "You know, we just never really talked about that." He awkwardly scratches his neck. "Oh, well, I kinda thought that our first kiss indicated that? Long ago since I last had a relationship like this." Brendon laughs at this, but its not in a mean way, more like relieved, which relaxes me too.

"So, we're a couple for over to weeks and I didn't even know? Great." He says laughing. I can't but laugh too. "I'm sorry, I promise to talk to you more about this." I bring out between my laughter. Then he abruptly stills down and reaches out for me.

He presses a long, soft kiss to my lips. It's so sweet, I could melt through his fingers, like ice cream on a hot summer day. He pulls back and looks me in the eyes. "Can't believe I can call that beautiful thing in my hands my boyfriend." He tells me seriously.

"But you can." He smiles at me and kisses me again, more passionate this time, my knees are getting weak. How is the doing that? Before I turn into pudding in his arms, I pull back and suggest "My apartment? Movie marathon?" His eyes start to sparkle. "But just if you have popcorn." He answers smiling. "I think I can arrange something." I smile back, he takes my hand and we head to my apartment.

I hope you liked that, because I actually remember that I enjoyed writing this chapter. :) Also, I'm kinda motivated, so I hope I will update more recently.