Chapter 19

BACK TO PRESENT

Everyone had their jaws dropped wide open as they gasped at what Silver had just said. "Mr. Silver, are you saying that we were imprisoned by Dr. Claw and Eggman?", Cream asked as she shivered in fear when that thought came to her mind. Amy placed a hand over her shoulder and said, "Don't worry, Silver is the hero of our story! He will definitely find a way out, right Silver?", Amy looked at him. "Oh...Ah-Yes! and I am about to get into that...", Silver continued his flashback. 

FLASHBACK MODE

I looked at Talon as he flew from the MAD lair. I suspected him to be behind all of this. "Penny you just stay here, I will be back...", I said as I took off, my cyan blue powers lifting me off the ground swiftly. I took off at high velocity. I reached him within a few seconds as he turned around and gasped.

"Hi there you must be Talon" I said as I flew alongside him. My eyebrows arced into a v, my hands outstretched with cyan aura surrounding me. He turned around to face me. "Who are you and how do you know my name? That is just damn creepy bro"

He tried to fly faster but I grabbed his boot and pulled him to the ground at full speed. We both crash landed on the ground. He rolled across  the ground with the impact. I stood up and used my psychokinesis to hold him in place and from escaping. 

"Hey, let me go dude. Who do you think you are?", Talon yelled and crossed his arms. He observed me from head to toe, pausing for a while to look at my suit. "I like your suit though. But it will never be good as mine" He smirked. I rolled my eyes. What is up with this guy?

"Where have you kept the beings you captured?" I demanded. He looked at me suspiciously. 

Talon's POV:

What is up with this dude? First he randomly appears out of nowhere beside me, pulls me down to the ground, manages to somehow catch me and now knows what is going on in uncle's lair!? He can fly too! Is he an agent?

"I do not know what you are talking about" I refused with a smug grin. "Also don't you know it's rude to not introduce yourself? Now that you mysteriously know that I'm Talon"

"The name's Silver, don't change the subject"

"You think I am just going to reveal everything to some stranger who thinks he knows what's going on? Think again." My eyebrows knit into a v shape. "You don't know who you are messing with, do you?" My smile was bright white as it gleamed in the sun.

The stranger glared at me for a while. Maybe coming up with a plan. But how does a random stranger know uncle's secret hideout? He is wearing a suit too.He is definitely an agent. 

I looked at his wrist. He had a codex, just like Penny. And Penny was at the gate a moment ago. Which means he is with Penny. Bingo.

"You work with Penny and Gadget, don't you?" I asked. The shock in his eyes made me laugh.

"How do you know who they are? Have you met them?" he asked. 

"Oh my, you're funny. You mean Penny did not tell you anything about me? Or at least how handsome I am?" Silver raised his eyebrows. Damn it 

"Penny and I are fated rivals. Everyday when I execute uncle's schemes, she finds out. And as always, she wins and MAD's schemes fail because of her excellent skills and knowledge. She is very intelligent and pretty, and also capable of being an agent than Gadget. Sadly all credits go to him when the real hero is her. Do you know how sad that is. To not get recognised for your efforts!!?"

Did I reveal too much about Penny's awesomeness. I hope not. 

"This is getting nowhere" He said, frustrated, as he got up in the air and used his powers to pull me along to where the lair was. 

Silver's POV:

I turned to Talon, who was admiring himself in his pocket mirror. "Ahem", I coughed to get his attention as he looked up. "I refuse to enter the code", he crossed his arms as I used my powers to tighten my psychokinetic grip on him. "Ouch-Ouch-Ouch-Ouch Fine!!", he said as I released my grip on him.

My bracelet stopped glowing as he began typing in the codes while muttering something under his breath. My hearing sense is higher than humans so unlike Penny, I heard everything.

"Uncle Claw is going to kill for me for doing this, serves me right for working under him...ARGH I should have started a MAD agency of my own. I would have been the boss. All my dreams are crushed by his mother. She insisted me to do so... And so did he! ARGH---", the door opened as he stopped talking to himself.

Talon looked at us as he said, "I am going to go now, I will get into trouble and I have something to do, we will meet again, Silver..", Talon said as he was about to fly away as I stopped him using my powers. "You are coming with us", I said as I dragged him along with my powers.

Penny laughed, "Finally, someone that could catch this annoying person before he could escape!", she praised me as I walked in. "Hey, he has an advantage of random super powers okay?", Talon said with frustration. 

"It's psychokinesis." 

"Yeah whatever"

"You better tell us where his friends are imprisoned, or else", Penny said as she opened up her codex. "Or else what?", Talon asked as I held my palm with cyan blue powers dancing on it out in front of him. "Okay, okay, you win, it's at---", he was interrupted by sarcastic claps in the lair. I turned around to see Dr. Claw.

"You have done it again Talon, not doing what I told you to do"

"But I was about to, but this stupid Silver came in and ruined everything"

"SILENCE" Dr. Claw said as Talon kept quiet and eyed angrily at me. "Anyways, I don't wish to waste my time talking to you, my useless nephew. Now..What do we have here?...Gadget's niece and you... ", I stared at him. 

"Who are you anyway? A new agent? Well you're not important" Claw's attention turned to Penny. 

"With you little girl, Gadget will definitely come searching for you and--", He took out the bag of shattered emeralds. 

"With this, I will transfer the energy from this key to emeralds and I will RULE THE WORLD!!".

I was shocked to see this...
So Dr. Claw has the chaos emeralds and key...
which means Eggman has agreed to work alongside Gadget. That would mean Eggman is after Gadget. The worst is yet to come.