Chapter 25

We were all panicking as fear started to build up in us. I tried to think of possible solutions to break free but to no avail. Our hands were all tied securely and were stuck with gum. There was high security in the MAD lair since that incident occurred. I looked around as MAD agents were guarding the cell we were in. I sighed. But then, I felt a sudden surge of powers. My golden bracelets glowed and my cyan blue powers set me free. My eyes glowed in golden light as I started to float in midair without me even realising it for a moment.

(A link that explains Chapter 14)
I slowly came down and came back to normal. Nothing like this has ever happened to me. Then, I suddenly recalled an incident. Genesis portals!! I felt the same way when I first encountered them! I turned to them as they stood confused.

"No time to explain, I think I kind of know what is going on...there is a way to fix this!", I said as everyone stared at me. 

"What do you mean Silver?", Amy asked. 

"I think, it's time to maximise my potential", I said. "But, I need the chaos emeralds for that...", I added. 

"We need a proper plan you guys!", Professor said as everyone nodded. "I am so confused", Cream said.

"But first...", I said as I used my powers to release everyone. 

"Now for the plan...", I said as we discussed together while keeping an eye on MAD agents who were walking by. We were ready for action. When night time came, MAD agents were already snoring away while guarding the cells.

"Well, Talon isn't great in doing his job controlling everyone now is he?", Penny said as Professor and Chief giggled. Penny used her codex to create a realistic hologram of us to trick the MAD agents that we are still tied up in the cell. Shadow used his chaos spear to blast the cell lock as I used my powers to soften the blow and effects. Penny also created a realistic hologram of the bars of the cell.

Now to get out of the MAD lair.

We used Shadow's chaos control to teleport from inside to outside of the lair. There was bright lights flashing from the sky as we all looked up. There it was. The eclipse cannon (which is actually space colony ark). Shadow teared up a little as he started to rage.

"EGGMAN!! YOU SHALL PAY!".

"Shadow, do your thing!", I said as we all linked hands. He closed his eyes. "Chaos--", Shadow focused on his chaos energy. His hands glowed in green sparks as his eyes and quills glowed crimson red.  "--CONTROL!!"

We landed in the ark.

Shadow looked around and lead the way. "Just what I had thought. Eggman never changes, the layout of the ark is exactly the same as the one in Sonic X, follow me", he said as he skated forward. "How does he know the way?", Chief asked Sonic as he replied, "It's a really long and complicated story, he just knows the way around here because he has been here before, the ark we have encountered before back in our world", Sonic said.

They all gave a confused look as he said. "Never mind, let's go!", Sonic grabbed their hands and sped forward. They paused at a door. Shadow remembered this place. "The controls to the eclipse cannon...Eggman and Dr. Claw must be in there", he said. "...with the chaos emeralds and key!", Knuckles said as everyone looked at me. I nodded.

Time for action!!!

Amy used her hammer and smashed open the door. "TIME'S UP EGGHEAD! You and Claw are going DOWN!", she said as they turned around.

"You're all too late! Once I put these emeralds into position and smash that red button, the eclipse cannon will fire and destroy everyone in its path. There is nothing you can do about it.  HAHAHAHA!", Eggman did his signature laughter as Claw's face changed. He never thought of killing everyone..."Can we just frighten the people on earth and get everyone under our control rather than killing innocent lives?", Claw said as Eggman refused. The HQ agents gasped. Talon's uncle actually has a nice side!

"You don't know my plan very well now do you?", Eggman said as he snapped his fingers. Decoe and Becoe came behind them and tied him up. "HEY LET ME GO--"

"As an expert in being a villain for many many years, I know that typical villains like you will plan using one to do all your dirty work and then throw them aside and carry on with your plan as if nothing ever happened, well that will not work on me", he said.

"Well that happens a lot in our universe...", Sonic whispered.

I was so surprised about this, I was about to tell Eggman about Claw and Talon's plan but I guess he is smart after all. Eggman had the chaos emeralds in his hands as he was about to place them in the eclipse cannon.

Shadow decided to end this once and for all. "CHAOS--"

"No time for that hedgehog, we need to get that chaos emeralds before that fat moustached guy puts it in the eclipse cannon", Gadget said as Eggman exclaimed, "HEY THAT'S NOT HOW YOU--", 

"GO GO GADGET, HANDCUFFS!", Gadget exclaimed as rocket shoes appeared as he started to destroy the whole place. Brain tried to stop him BUT it was too late. He bumped into Eggman as the emeralds flew from his hands onto the eclipse cannon controls. The emeralds were taken in as the cannon charged up, ready to fire.

"Never imagined that I will say this but thanks Gadget...HAHAHAHA", Eggman laughed as he smashed the red button. The cannon fired as part of the earth started to destroy. 

"Oh no, the cannon!!!", Penny exclaimed.

I flew towards the controls and used my powers to destroy it. But it was no use. My powers were no match to all seven combined....

Does this mean it's the end??