Lucien Lachance x Reader

I hate to say that there may only be about 5 Lucien x Readers out there, but I've searched the internet to no avail. He's such an interesting character, I don't see how he could be overlooked. As always comment requests and I will fill them to the best of my abilities.

You stood in front of Fort Farragut, breathing deeply. In your haste to see the robed speaker you had forgone your horse and ran all the way from Cheydinhal. You glanced around the ruins, searching for the door and readying your dagger as you caught your breath, you had been warned about the skeletons protecting Lucien's sanctuary.

After a moment you noticed an oddly suspicious looking tree and smirked, of course the clever speaker would hide an entrance in the old log. Foregoing the door, you dropped down the ladder into the sanctum, your feet slapping the ground and catching the atttention of the speaker who raised an eyebrow at you. "Too good to use the front door? Expected from someone with such...aptitude." You chuckled lightly, striding up to him as confidently as you could, the man always tended to intimidate you.

"You summoned me here, why?" You cocked your head slightly in question and he smirked, "I have business with my new silencer, but first..." He strode forward and trapped you in an unexpected embrace. "First I have business with my new love."