Vicente Valtieri x Reader

For liebesbisse ~♡

It was a cool, midsummer night when you first spotted the Breton in the forests surrounding Cheydinhal. You were young, and although your parents had warned you to stay in the city after dark, curiosity had gotten the better of you.

You had heard tales growing up, of bloodsucking monsters with grotesque features who drained life without remorse. A daring child, you snuck out the window of your room, dropping onto freshly cut grass with bare feet, and made your way down the cobbled roads to the nearest gate.

You passed by an abandoned house, feeling a shudder pass through you. For some reason, the residence always gave you the creeps. You passed the guard, hoping he wouldn't question you. Luckily the man had fell asleep mid watch.

You followed the curving paths, examining your surroundings before venturing off after hearing a strange noise. At the base of a tree, a man had pinned a woman, and you blushed from the shame of having walked in on such an intimate act. However, you couldn't seem to tear your eyes away, and soon you witnessed the woman fall to ground. The man stepped forward, into the moonlight and grinned, crimson dripping from his sharpened teeth.

You had turned and fled then, cursing yourself for years to come for your cowardess in that moment. From that day on you never viewed vampires as things out of Vaermina's nightmares or Malacath's realm, but rather something crafted by Sanguine himself.

How ironic that something so terrible could be so enticing.

It was years later, the seasons drawing closer and closer to your twentieth summer when you came across the vampire once more, this time in the very house that haunted you all those years ago. The innocent child who flinched away in fear was no more. Instead a cold-blooded killer made their way through the abandoned house and down to the sanctuary door.

Your gaze never left his as he gave you your contract, his eyes never failed to impress you. Several times you had caught yourself leaning forward, your world of black doused in brilliant red, only to compose yourself last minute. You knew he picked up on the resulting blush, even though he never commented. Those alluring eyes betrayed him.

He offered you his gift with a certain intimacy that suprised you, although you were suprised even more by your answer. As his fangs pierced your skin, you felt a pleasure that had your toes curling and made your head spin. However, it was not nearly as good as when he sliced his lip with his incisor and connected his mouth to yours. As the taste of iron filled your mouth, and the life bled from your body, he was all you could focus on. He held you close for the rest of the night, and every night after.

The Purification was a nightmare come to life. Teinaava, Ocheeva, and the others, slaughtered like pigs by a friend you all had trusted. Be it the will of Sithis or not, you were determined not to go down without a fight. As the silencer's blade swung towards Vicente, you jumped in front of it, smiling and taking in the Breton's magnificent red eyes one last time. You only wished they did not look so sad.

As you lay dying, he soon fell beside you, and with your last bit of strenght you intertwined your fingers with his, closing your eyes and waiting for the end.

You would spend eternity together in the void admiring those eyes.