Cicero x Reader

So it had come to this.
You clutched your wounded side and looked at Cicero through tear blurred vision, as the Fool of Hearts used the broken mantelpiece to haul himself to a standing position. His side leaked blood as well, his from a werewolf and yours from a troll, two beasts accordingly. "So the sweet listener has finally tracked down poor Cicero. This is not at all what Mother would want, oh no." His voice was raspy, as harsh as the biting cold of Dawnstar.
"Cicero..." You could feel yourself weakening, and the glint in the jester's eyes told you he could see it too. His knuckles white around the hilt of his ebony blade, he was ready to end this. "Mother would want the dear Listener and her loyal Keeper to be the best of friends! That harlot Astrid besmearched Mother's name, yet you plan to follow her orders over the wishes of the Night Mother? What....madness...."
At this point your vision was tinged with black, and it was a struggle to pull your last remaining healing potion out of your pack. It was minor, would not fix much, but it would save Cicero. You stumbled closer to him, careful of his raised blade and rolled the bottle to him. He glanced down, and his dagger clattered to the floor before he looked up at you with a huge smile on his face. "Listener really does care for poor Cicero!" He went to hug you, but you collapsed in his arms, content with his smile being the last thing you'd ever see.

There may be a part two, no promises.