Farkas x Reader

It was just meant to be a simple mission, wipe out the Silverhand in Fort Blindstar, take the neccessary measures to insure there will be no retaliation, and steal their written orders for future reference. It had been simple, you and Farkas had had no problem, with the wolf blood it was extremely easy to take them on, and the two of you had devoured their hearts, grabbed the plans and had made your way out with no trouble.
The trouble came on the way back to Jorrvaskr, just outside of Whiterun. A group of bandits, nothing you couldn't handle, had attacked. Followed by a wandering giant. Then a dragon. By the time the Silverhand scouts had attacked you were out of magicka, health potions and energy to transform. Farkas beat then down, one by one, none matching his strength. You, however, relied more on your powers, your wit, and with exhaustion clouding your mind and your senses, you didn't even see the arrow coming.
If you thought the impact was painful, it was nothing compared to the agony as you were pushed to your side, landing on the fresh wound and digging the glass arrow deeper into your flesh. You screamed in pain, catching the attention of your companion. His focus faltered and soon there was a knife in his chest, the blade sharp enough to pierce through his armor.
He collapsed next to you, and as your world's faded to black, he took your hand in his and kissed you, for all of the words he had never been able to say, and for all of those he'd never be able to.

I may do a second part, I hate sad endings so I just might make it happier. If there is a character you'd like, please comment, I've been rather bored lately and would love an excuse to write. Belethor and Nazir are coming within the next few hours.