Dark Brotherhood x Hero of Kvatch

Alternately titled "Lucien Lachance and Some Big Ass Rats"

The ambiance peacefully played in the background of a warm summer's night in the providence of Cyrodiil, the warm breeze bringing along the songs of the day's last birds and the awaking crickets. The lights of the first torchbugs flashed along the gateways in the quaint town of Cheydinhal, the picturesque little village bathed in the music of the traveling bards and the ringing of the chapel bells. Everything was calm, the Oblivion gate outside the city had been closed recently, and for the first time in a while, the residents settled down for a care free sleep.

Or at least, that's what appeared to be. But deep down in the depths of an old well, behind a run down and shabbily boarded abandoned home, chaos was ensuing. If one was to enter, they would greeted upon arrival by 8 individuals who's identities mattered little to the casual citizen, one who had become famed across the continent, and a runaway pack of rats.

~☆~

"SCHEMER!" Gogron was relentless, chasing the sanctuary's beloved pet rat across tables and toppled chairs, determined to catch the critter before it could escape into one of the various holes that seemed to line the walls of late. Telaendril and Antoinetta egged him on, assisting in all areas apart from jumping into the middle of the set dinner table. Ocheeva and Teinaava were cutting down the rest of the rats that had decided to make their home in the sanctuary (The fault was Gogron's for trying to cook with a particularly strong and foul smelling cheese), and M'raaj Dar sat in the corner muttering about imbeciles and foul-smelling apes.

The only three who seemed to maintain any sense of composure through the chaos was that of Lucien, Vicente and the Hero of Kvatch. The speaker and his silencer were bickering over who should have to throw out Gogron's stew, as the stench would likely stick to them for days after, and Vicente had grown tired of the shenanigans and retired to the nearby inn for a proper dinner.

All of a sudden, a loud bang rang through the sanctuary, and everyone turned just in time to get a face full of exploding stew, the green sticky substance coating the floors, walls and ceiling, alongside the entire company within. Teinaava and Ocheeva lowered their weapons, the last of the rats had been scared off by the noise. M'raaj Dar stormed out, only after insulting his fellow dark siblings. In return, Antoinetta had called him the true foul-smelling ape, and that seemed to trigger a yelling match which was quickly joined by Lucien telling them to shut up before he sent them to Bellamont's sanctuary to suffer.

All the while the Hero of Kvatch leaned against the wall, a smug smirk falling over their face as they shedded their black robes to reveal spotless armor, watching the family with fondness as Schemer enjoyed his meal.