Martin Septim x Daedric!Reader

"Sheogorath, She-o-gorath, Sheeeeeogorath." Haskill groaned from beside your throne. "My lord, excuse my disrespect, but if you continue to say your own name out loud I will personally take on the gatekeeper." You tapped your fingers, pure boredome etched into your expression as you just gazed at him. "Sheeeeooooogooooraaath." Haskill was about to speak once more, but the slamming of a door cut him off and captured your attention. You grinned wickedly, standing as you greeted your visitor, "Sanguine! Hello old friend, how are you? Or how am I? Hard to tell anymore." You muttered a bit under your breath, frowning slightly before your smile returned full wattage and you looked up at the other prince.
"I am as great as ever, it's always great in my realm. Nothing quite like drinking and making love under the stars. Speaking of love..." Sanguine smirked and snapped his fingers, and in a flurry of purple smoke, a man appeared. As the air cleared, your eyes locked, and a silence passed between the two of you before he spoke. "Y/N..."
Your shock quickly turned to anger as you tore your gaze from the man and faced Sanguine. "What is the meaning of this..." You gestured wildly toward the man. "Utter MADNESS!" Sanguine raised his hands in defense, smirk never faltering and not so much as flinching. "The only madness here is what you create. I won this soul from the gods, from Akatosh himself I'm proud to say! Turns out his taste for hedonistic pleasure greatly out measures his godly dispositions." Your shock returned, "Then truly he is..." Your eyes filled with tears as you strode towards the man, "Martin"
The man hesitated, a quick debate of whether he should walk to meet you, and with a push from Sanguine he was in your arms, a flurry of heated breath, tears and kissing, wishes and whispers, and as Sanguine made his way out, grabbing Haskill for drinks, the two made their way to the chambers, ready to see just how hedonistic Martin really was.