Ulfric Stormcloak x Reader

You sat at the dining table, staring into your mead while Galmar and Ulfric talked about battleplans in the other room. You sighed, wishing that for once the high king would join you for dinner. With the war, you understood why he was busy, but lately he had no time for you. You pushed your untouched plate away and excused yourself to your chambers.
Meanwhile, the discussion of battleplans had quickly changed to a discussion of relationships between the two men. "The court has been reporting that Lady ___ has been acting strangely. I dare say it's because you've been avoiding her." Ulfric groaned, pressing his fingers to his temples. "I'm not avoiding her, these battle plans just need a lot of attention. If we so much as fire one wrong arrow, we could lose our hold on the Reach." Galmar sighed, resorting to a simple nod before turning back to the marked map on the table.
...
Ulfric had been joining you in bed later and later. You used the time to yourself to think things over. You had first assumed he was busy. You were dragonborn and leader of several guilds, after all, you understood busy like no one else. Lately your thoughts had been more self-conscious, and you were starting to think he had lost interest in you. Still in your night slip, you walked barefoot through the keep to where your lover sat by himself, toiling over the map.
You cleared your throat to grab his attention, and he didn't even look towards you. "___. You should be in bed." You shifted your weight nervously. "I needed to talk to you, it's urgent." At this he raised his head, expression neutral, but eyes slightly worried. "Does it have to do with the Reach?" You looked at him incredulously. "N-no I just..." Taking a deep breath, you let out your true feelings.
"You haven't spent any time with me recently. You haul yourself up in here with Galmar and don't bother to join me for dinner, or even join me in bed. Am I really that terrible to be around? I understand you're busy, and this is important to you, but even as Dragoborn traveling all across Skyrim, I still made time for you." You held back the tears threatening to fall. "If you no longer wish to be with me then just-"
You didn't have time to finish before you were engulfed in an embrace, warm lips on yours. "My love, my queen, I am so sorry. I have been blind to your feelings, and I swear it will never happen again. I would gladly surrender, face chains and executions if you commanded me to, just to prove your worth to me." Pulling away from the embrace, he held you by your shoulders, and looking into his eyes, you knew he was genuine. "While the Reach is still in my possession, we will travel to Riften." "Riften?" You asked curiously. Why in the name of Talos would he want to go there? "To the temple of Mara of course, I need my queen to know I mean what I have said."