Reader x Mudcrab (unfinished)

I refuse to finish this trash

You kicked the ground in frustration as you made your way to Winterhold. You had left Cyrodiil to pursue magic at the College of Winterhold, and got stuck in an Imperial ambush. If you had known Skyrim was in the midst of a civil war, you would have turned to the Fighter's Guild instead.

Being taken to Helgen had thrown you greatly off course, and you screamed in frustration as you found yourself not in the snowey planes of Winterhold, but in a type of boggy swamp-like forest. You had passed by a single abandoned shack multiple times, and had finally admitted to yourself that you were lost.

You sat down against the rocky moind of ruins, pulling out some stale bread and ale, trying to figure put which way to travel next. You assumed you were somewhere between Solitude and Morthal. What suprised you was the lack of wild life around the marsh, the musty air and temperature perfect for some of those mudcrabs that resided around Lake Rumare back home.

As soon as the thought passed through your mind, you felt a tingle on your thigh and froze. Looking down you noticed a pincer, trailing its way up you leg. You watched, oddly fascinated by the creature as it reached the hymn of your pants, lingering for a moment before going higher.