Lucien Lachance x Fem!Nord!OC

A last minute gift for a friend, enjoy~

Ashe Arynbjorn had been riding for what seemed like ages, and had never been more thankful for Shadowmere's unlimited stamina. She knew Lucien would not be happy with her, she had nearly failed her last dead drop, and therefore had been summed back to the labyrinthian Fort Farragut. She sighed, climbing off of the trusted steed in the middle of the sun bleached battlements of the crumbling fort.

She made her way around the toppled stone, stepping over a shattered wall before coming upon a hollowed tree. She dusted the dirt off her leathers and picked a few stray leaves from her bloodied blond hair before dropping down the ladder into the depths of Lachance's private retreat.

Upon her entry, the Speaker turned, lips tugged down in a tight scowl and ready to scold his careless Silencer for her last contract. However, his expression immediately turned to that of worry when he took in her appearance. Her normally golden hair dripped with blood from a large wound hidden somewhere on her head, her shoulders sagged from exhaustion, her pale skin more ashened than usual, and her shrouded armor torn to reveal different wounds of varying severity.

"I called you here to scold you, though I'm glad you came regardless. You are in need of healing, my dear one. Remove your leathers and lay down, I will prepare something." With that, Lucien turned, his black robes billowing behind him as be began to toil among his alchemical ingrediants.

Ashe let her body relax into the soft sheets, letting her Speaker's sent fill her senses and lull her into a sleep. She vaguely remembered waking up the first time with a potion being shoved to her lips. Or a second time as the light from a healing spell disturbed her slumber.

She did recall the third, however, when she woke up in fresh linen and warm arms, pressed against Lucien's side with her head resting on his shoulder. She giggled breathlessly as she moved some of his hair out of her face, relieved when she found that her ribs no longer ached. She looked up and locked eyes with Lucien who promptly tilted her face up for a kiss. She sighed and snuggled back down, content with staying there as long as possible.

Lucien ran his fingers through her soft, cleaned hair for a moment before speaking. "Do not believe you are off the hook, my love, that last contract was infuriatingly sloppy."