Vilkas x Reader

EmanuelaAresu, you seemed excited for Vilkas so I went ahead and wrote his, I hope you like it!

Ever since you had joined the companions, you had had a thing for Vilkas. Although smaller in frame and not quite as strong as his brother, Vilkas was still a seasoned warrior, fearsome beast, and exceptionally bright. You were a warrior as well, although you were more like Farkas in the way of thinking.
When you joined the companions, Vilkas had taken an immediate dislike to you, much unlike your immediate infatuation. Still, you would cheerfully complete whatever nonsense job he had planned out for you. You were eager to get on his good side.
Months after joining, you had grown tired of Vilkas blowing you off, and regardless of your so called "ice brain," you had come up with a plan. You had noticed Vilkas talk about many different subjects, but there was one topic he never touched on, and it was the one thing you were an expert at.
Being an Imperial, it was only natural for you to know about your homeland and it's history, and that was what had brought you to this situation. You had claimed you were still unsure of a few things surrounding Nordic culture, and in return had offered to teach Vilkas some things about Cyrodiil. At first he had seemed skeptical, but eventually he grew to realize that you weren't as awful and whelp-like as he had initially thought. Your brief informational meeting had turned into a weekly get together, and eventually the two of you spent time together everyday, no longer swapping a glare with a smile, but instead laughing and talking like old friends.
One day, Vilkas approached you looking slightly anxious, a hand held behind his back. You smiled, of course he would take a cliché route of confessing, although you were stunned when instead of flowers, he pulled out a brand new enchanted glass sword.
"It's called the sword of Eternal Flares. I thought it fitting as my heart will forever burn for you."