lucien lachance x reader

Your lungs were burning as you ran towards the farm, you could hear your heartbeat in your ears and sweat ran into your eyes, but it did nothing to stop you from pushing yourself even harder to get there in time.

He wasn't safe. You hadn't gotten the proof he had asked for, he would be furious. It didn't matter. You'd take him with you to the lighthouse, you'd take him with you everywhere, as long as he was safe.

You could spot the silhouette of the farmhouse in the distance, praying to all the gods that you had made it in time. Every bit of your body ached, screaming at you to collapse, to sleep, you had been running all night.

Finally, you came to the porch, and threw yourself against the splintered oak door. A hooded figure by a poorly lit fireplace placed the book he was reading on the mantel calml, turning towards you before speaking in a low churning voice, "You've brought the evidence then? I see no proof of it on your person."

You shook your head, struggling to reply over your ragged breathing. "Anvil...lighthouse...Mathieu....with me...please." You grabbed his hand, and as expected did not go easy. he stood and pulled his hand away, staring you down and assessing before grabbing his book and tucking it into the folds of his robes.

"Lead the way."

If I made a full length Oblivion x Skyrim Reader Au, would anyone be interested?