Cicero x Reader

Out of all the places the black sacrament could have been performed, it had to be in Bravil, in an entirely different providence than their sanctuary was located in. It was immediately agreed upon by all members of the brotherhood that the contract should be carried out by the listener, and that company was required to make the perilous journey cross continent. Cicero was immediately elected, being from Bruma himself and having made the border cross from Cyrodiil to Skyrim once before.
You made a mental note to establish a brotherhood presence in Cyrodiil once again, you had been walking for ages and where you had grown use to the Skyrim geography, the rolling hills of Cyrodiil provided a different ache in your feet. You glanced over at the whistling jester clinging close to your side. "Cicero do you know if there is an inn nearby? I'm growing tired." Cicero turned and grinned at you, "Of course, dear listener, Cicero knows exactly where we are. Cicero and the listener will arrive in the Imperial City soon! Oh, but the dear listener cannot be seen in brotherhood armor, oh no no no, the guards here are much more strict than those in poor old Skyrim!" He skipped happily as he said this, and you glanced down at your shrouded armor, the only set of clothing you had on your person besides a set of tavern clothes you had stolen off an unsuspecting bard. You sighed before going over into the brush on the side of the path, waving off Cicero as he tried to follow.
Sighing you pulled down your cowl, nobody in the Dark Brotherhood, or any guild you were in for that matter, had seen your face. You tried to stay anonymous, too much bad attention would cause problems, word traveled fast in Skyrim. You pulled on the tavern clothes before stepping out. Immediately your back was against a tree and a dagger was pressed to your throat.
Cicero smiled wickedly, trailing the tip of his dagger up and across your lips. "What a pretty stranger, such a shame Cicero has to kill you. Now the fair maiden should tell Cicero what has become of his dear listener before he sends her to the void."
If you were frightened you didn't show it as you managed to twist out of his grip and disarm him. "Cicero it's me, ___" Cicero's eyes brightened and his dark aura all but disappeared as he pulled you into a hug. "Listener, don't scare poor Cicero like that! Cicero thought the listener had disappeared or was tricked by a pretty face! But the listener is actually the fair maiden!" Cicero pulled away and suddenly cupped your face in his hands, "Very fair indeed..." he seemed to be stuck in thought for a moment before he pulled away and began to run down the road. "Let's kill someone!" You stood shocked for a moment, a light blush painting your face before you smiled slightly and followed.