(Y/N)'s Island

(Y/N) Pov

(Y/N): What do you mean my island and why did you call me sweetie?

Raven: This island is my gift to you for saving me last night, and the reason I called you sweetie was because I have feelings for you now.

(Y/N): Oh okay. So could you tell me about this island?

Raven: The island is very large and filled with monster girls.

(Y/N): Monster girls?

Raven: Yep!

(Y/N): But I am not good with girls.

Raven: Don't worry you'll be fine my love. Now let me show you where we'll be staying.

Raven flew (Y/N) to a house that was very huge, and by the beach. When they walked inside the house it had stairs that led up to a floor with alot of rooms.

(Y/N): Why are there so many rooms?

Raven: Just in case you meet some girls who want to stay with you there will be extra rooms.

(Y/N): Oh.

Raven: Come on let me show you the kitchen and the living room.

The living room was really nice with some couches a coffee table and some chairs. There was also a TV with (Y/N)'s favorite gaming system and all of his games. Next was the kitchen which was very big and with a large refrigerator.

(Y/N): Is there food in the kitchen?

Raven: Of course, look in the cabinets, the pantry, and the refrigerator.

I looked in all of the pastry's to see my favorite drinks and snacks.

(Y/N): Awesome.

Raven: Come on there's one more place I need to show you and that's your room.

The room had a king sized bed with a dresser and a closet with a lot of space in the closet and the room.

(Y/N): Wow Raven you have given me a island and a really big house. Thank you so much.

I hugged Raven and I felt her hug back.

Raven:Your welcome, this is my gratitude for saving me.

She kissed me on the lips. I stood there and thought to myself about what was just given to me. I own a island full of monster girls, and I have a girlfriend that's the lord over all of them. This will be some fun adventure.