Condoms are Evil!

Ravens Pov

My lust for (Y/N) has been growing these past few days. I'm surprised I haven't took advantage of him yet. I guess I just more self control then I thought. But now is the time for me to claim him.

Raven: I will be the first to have his spirit energy and be his first wife. I must take him to Royal Makai.

(Y/N) Pov

I was packing my bag getting ready for the journey home. Raven teleported most of the girls home leaving me, Raven, Valarie, and Scarlett. I was in a hurts beat room about to walk out then Raven appeared out of know where.

(Y/N): My beautiful Demoness.

Raven: Take my hand love!

I took her hand in mine and she smiled.

(Y/N): Are we going home?

Raven: No, I'm taking you to my home.

A purple portal appeared in front of Raven and I. Raven led me through it. We stepped through the other side of the portal to reveal that were not back on the island.

Raven: Welcome to Royal Makai (Y/N). This is the Royal Demon . This is were I was born.

We started to walk towards a big castle. The race's of mamono were thrilled to see Raven again. Multiple girls were bowing when Raven walked by. I even saw a few human men but they were too busy doing it with their wives. In the distance I could see some tentacles waving in the air.

(Y/N): What is with the tentacles Raven?

Raven: That is the tentacle forest. I should take you there someday.

The trees were black and most of the plants around us were glowing. I could feel the demonic energy flowing around us. I felt my pants getting tighter.

Raven: Lets hurry to the castle.

Raven flew us to the castle and landed at the gate. The gate opened to reveal a huge courtyard with a lot of monster girls walking around.

Raven: I've missed this place.

A little devil girl was flying towards us.

???: It's good to see you Mistress Raven. We have all missed you.

Raven: I've missed you too Lilly.

Lilly: Is this the man we have heard you were going to claim.

Raven: Yea, this is (Y/N).

Lilly: Very nice to meet you (Y/N). Lilly had a lustful look on her face.

Raven: We have to go now. Bye Lilly

Raven and I walked into a throne room to see a white haired woman sitting on the throne. When she saw Raven and I her face went from calm to happy.

Raven: My Lilim.

???: Mother

Raven ran to the her and hugged the woman. They then turned to look at me.

(Y/N): Who is this Raven?

Raven: This is my Lilim or in other words my daughter. Her name is Druellla

(Y/N): You have a daughter?

Raven: I have had a daughter for three centuries.

Druellla picked me up and gave me a bone crushing hug.

Druellla: It's good to know my mother has found someone to love. Maybe we could get to know each other sometime?

(Y/N): Yeah, we should.

Druellla winked at me then gave me to Raven.

Druella: Good luck and have fun mother.

Raven took my hand again then led started to lead me somewhere.

(Y/N): What did she mean by that Raven?

Raven didn't say a word. We walked down a hall to a huge door the had strange writing on it.

(Y/N): Where are we know?

Raven: This is my room (Y/N).

Raven picked me up and put me over her shoulder. She walked into the room and threw me onto a king size bed with red sheets. The room was very big with a lot of space. Raven locked the door with her tail then her clothes began to change. She was wearing some sexy lingerie.

She climbed on the bed and straddled my waist.

Raven: You ready for this? This is going to be the best thing you eve experienced.

I could feel my member get hard quickly.

(Y/N): Wait, before we do this, we need protection.

I pulled a condom out my pocket and Ravens face went to complete anger. She snatched the condom out my hand and set it on fire in her palm. She threw the ash on the floor. Her eyes were blood red and her teeth were very sharp. She pinned me to the bed with amazing strength.

Raven: Condoms are EVIL! They stop my precious monster girls from having children.

I was very scared of her.

Raven: If I ever see another condom in you possession again you are going to be in a lot of TROUBLE!

Before I knew it Raven was kissing me passionately. I could feel her tongue in my mouth exploring it. She snapped her fingers and my clothes and hers were gone. My member was erect and the veins were throbbing. Raven slid down right to where my member was and took hold of it. She began to stroke it slowly. Raven then eagerly took it in her mouth sucking it.

I could feel myself getting close to the edge and I knew Raven knew it too. Raven quickly put her breasts around my member while continuing to suck. My semen shot into her mouth making Raven suck even faster Raven didn't waste a drop of semen.

Raven: Your spirits energy is so pure. It's the best thing have ever had. Now for the final part. You ready big boy?

I could feel the demon energy all around the room. My member got hard instantly. Raven was raised above my member the lowered herself down. The pleasure was so intense I grabbed her breast and began to massage them. She started to moan loudly. I think to whole Demon Realm could hear her.

Raven: Lets release together!

(Y/N): Ok.

I came once inside Raven an she released her juices on my member. I fell back on to the bed exhausted, but happy about what I just experienced. Raven and I hugged each other. I could feel her power increase and the demon energy coming off her body.

(Y/N): I love you Raven!

Raven: I love you too (Y/N). My heart belongs to you and only you.

My eyes began to close slowly, but I heard Raven say something.

Raven: Be ready for round two in five minutes. We're going to do it all night long.

My eyes widened at what she said.