Tia the Gremlin

(Y/N) Pov

I was in my kitchen eating my lunch and waiting for the girls to come down and eat their lunch but know one came down.

(Y/N): Where are they? I don't here them.

I finished my lunch and went to go find them but I did not find anyone. I kept on looking until I went upstairs and heard a noise come from my room. I went in my room to find all 14 girls, sniffing all my clothes. When they all saw me they froze up.

Raven: It's not what you think it is (Y/N).

(Y/N): I think I do understand, and I won't say anything. I'm just going to grab my backpack and go.

I walked into my room but while I was looking for my backpack I caught a glimpse of Nya with my underwear on her head.

(Y/N): I like your new hat Nya.

Nya: Thanks I'm thinking about keeping it.

Before I left my room I reached into my backpack and pulled out a shirt and threw it at them. I saw them all try and go for it and with that I left my house.

I didn't want to walk int the forest so I just walked in the opposite direction. After a while of walking I came upon son old ruins, but I wasn't in the desert. I was about to go look around in the ruins, but before I walked in I saw a small body girl picking up some rocks that were bigger than her.

(Y/N): Hello, do you need any help miss?

The small body girl turns around and looks at me. Then she runs towards me and tackles me to the ground smiling at me. She then starts to drag me into ruins leaving me confused.

She drags me inside the ruins and it was like a house for her but their are things here that I have never seen before. There were gadgets all over the place.

(Y/N): Do you live here?

The little girl then sits me down on the ground and she sits on a small chair that starts to float in the air.

???: What is name?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) and who might you be?

???: Tia, I am Gremlin.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you Tia. You have some very cool things here. Could you show me some.

Tia: Later Tia will but you are husband now.

(Y/N): I don't know if I can be your husband Tia.

Tia grew a angry look in her face and she then jumped on me and made a small bite onto my neck that made a bruise.

(Y/N): OW Tia that really hurt! Why did you do that.

Tia: You will be but husband (Y/N) and you will not leave home.

(Y/N): You won't tell me what to do Tia.

Tia got angry again and hit me in the crotch making me cry out in pain.

(Y/N): How are you so strong your the size of a little girl.

Tai: Will you listen to Tia and be Tia's husband.

(Y/N): Yes

Tia pats my head, and leaves her makeshift house ruins to go get something. I try to get up and walk but my crotch still hurts so I stay on the floor until she gets back. A few minutes go by and Tia comes back with metal I have never seen before.

(Y/N): What is that Tia?

Tia ignores me and throws the metal on a workshop table. She then walks to a oven that looks really advanced and presses some buttons. But she did not put anything in there.

(Y/N): You didn't put anything in there Tia.

Tia runs over to me and bites me on the neck again.

(Y/N): Stop Biting Me!

Tia: Quite (Y/N) you will see what cooker does soon.

(Y/N): Why did you bite me then?

Tia: Tia has to show dominance and Tia is doing well at it.

The oven makes a ding noise, and Tia runs to eat and pulls out a pan with some kind of small baked food on it. She runs over to a table and puts the pan a table and starts to eat without even thinking about me.

I walk over to the table a sit beside her.

(Y/N): What are you eating?

Tia: Tia calls them pizza rolls.

(Y/N): Can I have a pizza roll.

Tia looks at me with a mouthful of pizza rolls and tilts her head to the side a little. She then nods her head no at me.

(Y/N): Ok that's cool. I'll find something in my backpack.

I walk over to my backpack and pull out a candy bar and the gremlin girls sniffs the air. When she sees me holding the candy bar she runs over to me.

Tia: Can Tia have some.

I finish my candy bar and nod my head no at her. Tia gets angry at me again and hits me in the crotch again so hard I fall to the ground, and hit my head making me pass out.

I wake up on a soft bed with my backpack beside me. A few hours have gone by and I notice that it will soon be dark. I get ready to leave but I then decide to leave something for Tia for letting me hang out with her.

I leave the room with the bed in it and I see Tia at her workshop table tinkering with something.

(Y/N): I have had fun being you husband today Tia but you are a little abusive. I left you something in the room. Bye Tia.

I run off before Tia could get angry. Tia runs into the room to see a bag full of candy bars. Her eyes widen then she starts to think of (Y/N).

Tia: Tia has to find and apologize to (Y/N).

I was almost back home when I hear someone running behind me. I turn around to see Tia running after me with the bag of candy I left her. I take of running before she gets the chance to bite or hit me.

Tia: (Y/N) wait please don't run.

I stop to see what she wants but she was still running and tackles me.

Tia: Tia is sorry for being mean, and hurting (Y/N). Tia just wanted a husband. Tia likes and loves (Y/N). Please don't leave.

Tia starts to cry while kissing the bite marks on my neck as she was holding on to me.

(Y/N): Aww I forgive you Tia. Please don't cry. I like you too. You sorta have grown on me. Would you like to live with me?

Tia: Tia wants to live with husband (Y/N).

(Y/N): Ok, then lets go home. We can go get you things later.

Tia: Wait, Tia made things for (Y/N).

Tia pulls out of her bag a spray can of something and my phone.

Tia: The spray can is pepper spray for monster girls who want to rape (Y/N). And Tia made phone into monster girl identifier.

(Y/N): Thanks Tia they will help a lot.

I kiss Tia on the cheek, and see nighttime had already come. Tia fell asleep instantly, while I was holding her. I grab her bag full of candy and begin to walk home but I then here say something in her sleep.

Tia: I love you (Y/N).