Ellie the Wererabbit (Easter)

(Y/N) Pov

I was outside hiding chocolate eggs for my loving girlfriends with my loyal pet snake Sena. I heard them talk about wanting to celebrate Easter, for the first time so I wanted to surprise them with a Easter egg hunt.

Sena: Master why are we hiding eggs at nighttime?

(Y/N): I'm preparing a Easter egg hunt, for the girls and we're doing this at nighttime so none of the girls see is doing this.

Sena: Oh

(Y/N): Sena can you take this egg and put it up on this tree branch above me?

Sena: Yes Master.

Sena took the egg and slitherd up the tree and layed the egg perfectly on the branch.

(Y/N): Thanks Sena.

Sena: Your welcome Master.

Sena slitherd back down the tree and came back to me. Then I noticed that she was tired.

(Y/N): I have had you out here for some hours now Sena. You can go back and get some rest.

Sena: But I'm here to help and protect you.

(Y/N): You have been a big help for me tonight and you deserve some sleep. I thank you for the help.

I lean down to Sena which is not a lot. She is almost my height. I give her a nice rub on the head and she seems to like that.

Sena: Thank you.

Sena wraps herself around my body softly, as a sign that she is giving me a hug then slithers back to the house.

(Y/N): Now to finish with the eggs.

I reach down into my basket only to see that I have no more.

(Y/N): No I can't have run out. It's not enough eggs laid out.

I run back into my house a check everywhere in the kitchen for chocolate to make more eggs but I find nothing. I wall back outside with the most saddest look on the face knowing that I have failed all the women I love in my life. I then put my head in my hands contemplating what I could do.

???: Hello (Y/N).

I look up to see a Wererabbit girl who looks very familiar.

(Y/N): Hello there, have i met you before.

???: Do you not remember me? It's me Ellie silly. You use to give me the carrots out of your lunch and save me from bullies when they pulled on my ears. Our parents were good friends with each other.

I start to get flashbacks of my younger school days and then I remember a mamono girl named Ellie who was my best friend.

(Y/N): Is it really you Ellie?

Ellie: It's me.

I run up to hug her and she jumps in my arms and hugs me.

(Y/N): What are you doing here?

Ellie: I could ask you the same thing.

(Y/N): This is my island. I live here. What are you doing here?

Ellie: I sensed the energy of people wanting to celebrate Easter and I came to deliver some eggs and then I saw you and some eggs that weren't mine. Why are you upset?

(Y/N): I don't have enough chocolate eggs for girlfriends.

Ellie felt a little hurt when you said that but she wanted to still help.

Ellie: I have some with me. Would you like some?

(Y/N): Yes Ellie I would. I appreciate you so much.

Ellie heart started to jump with excitement when he said that. This could be her chance to win his love.

Ellie and I hid a lot more eggs outside ready to be found then we stopped.

(Y/N): Why did you have those eggs with you Ellie?

Ellie: I am the Easter bunny. My mother was the Easer bunny before me. When I became of age to become the next bunny my mother asked me if I wanted the job and I accepted it happily.

(Y/N): That's pretty cool. My best friend is the Easter bunny.

Ellie smiles and jumps on me smothering me with her boobs. I climb put of the soft orbs to see if she could get off.

(Y/N): Guh...could you please get off me Ellie.

Ellie: Yeah, sorry about that.

Ellie jumped off me and was smiling at me with a cute smile.

(Y/N): Do you have anymore places to go?

Ellie: No, this was my last stop.

(Y/N): Then would you like to spend the night in my house.

Ellie: YES!

Ellie jumps into the air and begins to land on me again.

(Y/N): Not again.

After getting Ellie of me and going back to my house we both walk up to my room but none if the girls were in my bed surprisingly.

(Y/N): The girls must be in the other rooms. That's not like them.

Ellie: Do you mind if I sleep with you (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Sure

Ellie hops onto my bed and then pats the spots next to her telling me to come to bed. I get in the bed next to her and I see her ears start to droop over her face showing that she is sleepy. Ellie cuddles up right next to me, then I start to massaging her ears making her fall asleep easily.

(Y/N): She such a sweet girl just like when we were little. Maybe i could make her favorite dessert for her to show my appreciation.

I got out of bed but before I left my room I gave Ellie a kiss on the cheek and with that i left to go make that dessert wondering if I would get any sleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up on the couch with all the girls except Ellie surrounding me.

Raven: Are you alright love.

(Y/N): Good morning ladies. I'm doing fine just tired.

Akira: We bought you some orange juice.

(Y/N): Thank you.

I gulp down the juice in one go and I then remember it is Easter.

(Y/N): Happy Easter girls. I have a surprise for you outside but before you leave grab a basket on the way out.

The girls kiss me and run outside with baskets to see what their surprise is.

Ellie then walks down stairs with a smile on her face.

Ellie: Good morning

(Y/N): Hello Ellie I also have a surprise for you.

Ellie hold my hand while we walk to the kitchen and what she sees makes her eyes go wide.

Ellie: You made me a carrot cake.

(Y/N): Yep

Ellie: Thank you so much. It's my favorite.

Ellie grabs me and kisses me passionately. Her kiss tasted like carrots and chocolate.

(Y/N): I never knew a kiss could taste so good.

Ellie smiles at me lustfully.

Ellie: I have loved you since we were kids (Y/N). You were always there for me. I have always wanted to confess my love for you. I would do anything for your love.

(Y/N): I did have feelings for you too. I just thought you would not like me so I never asked. I love you Ellie

Ellie: I love you too sweetie.

Ellie and I embrace each other and kiss passionately, then we walk outside hand in hand to the girls running all over hunting eggs.

(Y/N): Best Easter ever.

Happy Easter