Yuki the Inari

(Y/N) Pov

I was hiking around the forest of Zipangu, just trying to see what all this island had. While I was walking along the side of a lake it suddenly started to rain, and it was pouring down, and I don't think Valarie had any part in this. I was beginning to run back to town when I heard someone cry for help.

???: HELP ME PLEASE!

I looked around to see bubbles on the water surface and a hand slowly fade down into the water. Someone must have been swimming. The rain poured down relentlessly, as I made my way down to the lake. I took of my shirt and shoes, and dove into the water looking for the person that was drowning.

I could barely see but I found my target. It was a human woman wearing a blue kimono. She was floating down to the bottom of the lake unconsciously. I swam under her and grabbed her body and began to swim to the surface.

We resurfaced, and I brought her to land and laid her down. She was not breathing so I decided to give her CPR. I pressed on her chest a few times then I put my lips to hers giving her breath. The woman's eyes opened instantly and she sat up throwing up water.

(Y/N): Are you alright Miss.

???: No, but thank you for saving me good sir. I thought I was going to die.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N).

???: Your the hero of Zipangu! My name is Yuki. It's very nice to meet you.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you too Yuki. Is there anywhere I could take you.

Yuki: No, I'm fine. I don't live too far from here. I'll be alright. It was nice meeting you (Y/N).

Yuki made a small bow and walked away happily.

(Y/N): She was nice. I guess it's time to go home.

The Next Day

I was in the forest again, but this time I was heading to the mountains so I could look over town. But while I was walking I smelled food, and it smelled delicious.

(Y/N): I thought I was the only person out here.

I went in the direction of the smell and I led me to a small path.

(Y/N): I wonder where does the lead? It doesn't look like it leads all the way up the mountain.

I walked up the path and it led me to a spot on the mountain where it was flat. But this spot had a shrine on it, and someone was also eating in front of a fire. This person had the same blue kimono as Yuki, but they had ears and a tail.

(Y/N): Is that you Yuki?

Turns out it was Yuki but the only things that were different about her was that she had a tail and ears. She also had a mouthful of noodles in her mouth. Yuki saw me, and waved energetically at me with a smile on her face.

She swallowed her food, and invited me over for some.

Yuki: It's so good to see you again (Y/N). Do you want some food.

(Y/N): Sure

Yuki put some noodles into a bowl and handed it to me.

(Y/N): Thanks.

I ate some of the noodles and they were very delicious. The noodles had good vegetables, and seasoning in them.

Yuki: How are they?

(Y/N): You should be very proud of yourself. They're amazing.

Yuki's face turned a dark red then she started to blush.