Akira the Apsara

(Y/N) Pov

I was walking with a cooler full of drinks for the girls back at beach, but before I got back to them I saw a woman dancing on the beach near the shallow water. I was watching her perform so well she danced like a belly dancer. I went to go get a closer look to watch her dance, and when I did she turned around, and smiled at me. She started to walk towards me.

???: Hello

(Y/N): Hi

???: My name is Akira. What is yours?

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N). It's ver nice to meet you Akira. Your dance was beautiful.

Akira: Thank you (Y/N) your very sweet. I just wanted to do a little dancing as I was passing by.

(Y/N): Oh, that's nice. What race of mamono are you?

Akira: I am a Apsara. I serve the goddess Eros.

(Y/N): Who is Eros?

Akira: She is the goddess of love.

(Y/N): Oh

Akira: I sense that you have been blessed by her.

(Y/N): Me blessed by a goddess?

Akira: Yes, you have the love of a lot of girls, and you have a lot of love for them.

(Y/N): I really do. I guess I was blessed by a goddess.

Akira: I have to leave now (Y/N). I enjoyed talking with you. I hope we can talk again.

With that Akira did something that surprised me. She kissed me on the cheek, and made me drop the cooler. She smelled like sweetened milk, and it was a very nice smell. She turned around, and began to walk back towards the ocean, but before she did she looked back at me, and blew me a kiss and waved at me. I blushed wildly, and waved back a I watched her walk into the ocean and disappear.

(Y/N): Wow! That was something.

I ran back to the beach where the girls were, but when I got there they were gone.

(Y/N): They must have gone back to the house.

I went back to the house to see all the girls in a panic.

(Y/N): Uh, ladies what's wrong?

(Y/N) they all yell. I all jump on me and pile up on me kissing me.

Raven: We thought you left us or you were kidnapped.

(Y/N): You ladies worry to much. I just met a new girl.

Diana: Who was it?

(Y/N): Her name was Akira. She is a Apsara.

Raven: You met a servant of Eros.

(Y/N): Yep

Raven: (Y/N) I want you to be cautious around her. I am not on good terms with the Gods.

(Y/N): There's more than one of them.

Raven: Yes, promise me you will be safe.

(Y/N): I promise. (kisses Raven)

Night Time

I was in bed with Nya,Aya,Diana, and Raven, but while I was sleeping I had the most stupid thought.

(Y/N): I forgot that stupid cooler on the beach. Now I have to get out of bed.

I open my eyes to only see darkness. Then I realize Aya, and Nya are right on top of my face to where I can't see anything. I squeeze out of the pile of girls, and put some shoes on as I get ready to get that cooler for some stupid reason. As I almost walk out the door I feel something coil around my leg.

(Y/N): Ahhh what the

Sena: Don't worry master it's me Sena.

(Y/N): Oh, Sena I forgot about you.

Sena: Where are you going master.

(Y/N): I'm going back to the beach to get a cooler.

Sena: I will accompany you.

(Y/N): Ok

Sena and I walk back to the beach to find the cooler, and when we got there it was not where I met Akira.

(Y/N): Sena go check further down the beach.

Sena: Yes, master.

I looked around for the cooler only to see it out in the middle of the water.

(Y/N): How did it get out there? Guess I'll have to swim for it.

I jump into the water to get the cooler, and when I swam up to grab it I felt something grab my leg, and bite into it.

(Y/N): OW

What grabbed me was a mershark girl, and she was dragging me down below. I grabbed the cooler, and hit her in the face with it, but that wasn't enough.

(Y/N): This girl can take a hit.

Mershark girl: I'm going to have lots of fun with you.

I tried to fight back, but the girl did not get off me. I could feel myself start to lose consciousness from being underwater, but before I was almost out the mershark was pushed off by a large blast of water, and gone in the deep blue ocean. I look to see who did it, and come to find out it was Akira.

I swim back onto shore with Akira to see Sena looking for me.

Sena: Master where did you go.

(Y/N): I went to go get that stupid cooler from the water, but I was attacked by a crazy monster girl. Thanks for helping me Akira.

Akira: You welcome (Y/N). We should do something about that bite.

Akira summoned water from the ocean, and healed my leg with it.

(Y/N): Wow that's cool. You never told me your a water elemental.

Akira: You never asked.

The sun was starting to rise, and Akira was starting to leave, and I didn't want her to.

(Y/N): I guess I have to go make breakfast for the ladies now. Akira would you like to join me for breakfast.

Akira: Really do you mean it?

(Y/N): Yes.

Akira: I would love too. (This is my time to have a lover and someone to love.)

As I walk back home Akira walks beside me, and reached for my hand to hold it. I hope Raven won't be angry with me.