A Beach Day

(Y/N) Pov

I woke up back in my bed in my house, but none of the girls were around.

(Y/N):Are they not excited to see me.

I get out of my and walk down the stairs to see all the girls talking to each other.

(Y/N): Hello ladies.

All the girls: (Y/N)

All the girls run up to me and pile up on me hugging and kissing me.

Raven: My love I've missed you.

Scarlett: I missed you my precious gem.

Mercy: I missed having someone to protect.

Diana: I missed training you how to fight (Y/N).

Luna&Dawn: We have missed cooking for you (Y/N). We also have gotten better at it.

Amunet, Aya, and Nya were just watching and smiling.

(Y/N): I've missed you girls too. I see you have met my new friends.

Raven: We have, you always meet the nice girls.

Amunet: I didn't know one of your girlfriends was the Demon Lord.

Aya: That's very remarkable.

Nya: Awesome.

Amunet: (Y/N), will you accept us as your new wives or girlfriends as you say.

I thought for only a few seconds. Nya's my little kitty. Aya took care of me and Amunet shows she has a lot of love for me.

(Y/N): I do.

Amunet: Thank you and do you ladies accept us into his harem.

All the girls: We do.

The three ladies join into the group hug and I here the girls say we love you (Y/N).

(Y/N): I love you ladies to.

The Next Day

(Y/N) Pov

Today was the worst day on the island, because it was scorching hot. Thankfully you had air conditioning in your house, so that was a big help. All the girls, and I were in the living room switching between playing video games, and watching tv when we heard a LOUD BANG come from somewhere.

Nya: What was that?

(Y/N): I think that was the air conditioner.

Mercy,Scarlett,Raven, and I went to go check out what was wrong with the air conditioner. When we got to the air conditioner there was a piece of it that was broken of of it.

Scarlett: That must have been where the bang came from.

Mercy: But how could it break like this.

(Y/N): It seems like the heat got to it. Raven do you think you could use your powers to fix it.

Raven: I don't think I can. It's so hot I can't concentrate on fixing it.

Mercy: How are we going to stay cool now.

Dawn: We are all going to melt.

(Y/N): I'm such an idiot for not thinking of that.

Raven: What is it (Y/N).

(Y/N): Why don't we all just go to the beach.

Raven: That a great idea (Y/N). I'll go get the girls ready, and you go get ready okay.

(Y/N): You got it.

It didn't take me long to get ready. I put my swimming trunks on. Got my sun glasses, and got some sun screen lotion for the scorching hot sun, and then I was done. I walked out my room, and into the living room to see all the girls in various bikinis ready to go to the beach.

(Y/N):Are you ladies ready.

Raven: Yeah were ready. Lets go.

After a short walk to the beach the girls were excited to go swimming. But the girls wanted me to do something for them.

Amunet: (Y/N) could you put some of that sun screen on us please.

(Y/N): Yeah sure. Line up ladies.

All the girls enjoyed me putting sun screen on them, but the one who enjoyed it the most was Nya because she was moaning.

(Y/N): You are so perverted Nya.

Nya: You know you like it.

(Y/N): I can neither confirm or deny that. Now are you ladies ready to swim.

All the girls ran into ocean having a good time. Aya,Luna, and Dawn were doggy paddling in the water and it was very cute. Scarlett flew high into the air and dropped down, and made a huge splash. Diana jumped into the air, and did a flip into the water. Me,Raven,Amunet,and Nya ran into the water splashing the other.

I ran back onto the shore to take a break from the water fight between the girls. I saw Raven, and Amunet sitting on some beach towels talking to each other. But one thing that made me upset was seeing Mercy sitting by herself. Then I remembered not seeing her in the water. I ran over to Mercy to see what was wrong.

(Y/N): Mercy my beautiful tiger what's wrong? You never got in the water with us.

Mercy: I I I don't know how to swim.

(Y/N): Why didn't you tell us.

Mercy: I don't know. I'm sorry.

(Y/N): Don't be sorry Mercy. Hey how about I teach you how to swim.

Mercy: Would you really do that for me.

(Y/N): Of course I would Mercy. Your my girlfriend now lets go.

Mercy and I walk into the water waist deep. She was holding on to me like a flotation device while we walk deeper.

(Y/N): I'm here for you and Mercy, and so is every one else.

Mercy Pov

(Y/N) was being so nice and supportive for me while trying to teach me. I let go of him and start to float in the water very well. I started to do the swimming strokes like some of the other girls did then I hear (Y/N) and the rest of the girls cheering me on.

(Y/N): Your doing so good Mercy.

Aya: You got this.

Raven: Do it for (Y/N).

Amunet: Keep going Mercy.

Before I knew it I was swimming without even knowing it and I needed to thank someone.

(Y/N) Pov

I was in the shallow water walking back on to the shore but when I turned around I saw Mercy swimming like a Olympic athlete towards me. Wow she learned quick! She jumps out of the water, and tackles me onto the sand hugging me.

Mercy: Thank you so much (Y/N). I love you.

(Y/N): Your welcome tiger. I love you too.