Fight Between Dragons Part 2

(Y/N) Pov

We ran down to the beach side to see Scarlett near the water with a stoic expression, waiting for Valarie to come out.

(Y/N): Why doesn't Valerie come out already.

I took a look out towards the ocean to see any signs of her, but nothing until there was some bubbles out on the water. Scarlett flew out see if it was her then the bubbles stopped. Then I knew Valarie was trying to play a game with her then strike.

Raven: Everybody knows their part when the two dragons get back on shore we strike got it.

Everyone: Yeah.

I looked out to the ocean again to see Valarie's tail and body show itself in the water then disappear similar to Jaws or the Loch Ness Monster. She did it a few more times to throw Scarlett off on where she was then she jumped out of the water with immense speed roaring at Scarlett.

She blew water out of her mouth at Scarlett extinguishing her fiery aura and hitting her with her tail on to the beach. Valarie then flew to beach to finish her but I stepped in front of her.

(Y/N): Stop Valarie, this isn't you and you know it.

Valarie lowers her head down to me and looks at me with fierce eyes, that intimidate me but I still stand strong, before I knew what happened she wrapped her tail around me and threw me into the ocean.

Raven: (Y/N) No.

Scarlett saw what Valarie did to (Y/N) and this pissed her off for the last time. Scarlett yelled out really loudly towards Valarie, then was consumed with fire that started to turn blue. Scarlett came out of the fire with a blue fiery aura, that was generating a lot of heat. She then sucked a lot of air then blew out blue fire at Valarie that really seemed to hurt her.

Raven: Alright ladies now is the time. We will have to wait for (Y/N).

Akira summoned a lot of water then dropped it on Scarlett, dousing her with water. Raven ran up and tackled her with all her demon strength. Akira summoned more water and bound Scarlett with it so she could not use anymore fire. The rest of the girls jumped Valarie and pinned her down to the ground, but she was putting up a big fight.

I swam back on to the shore, trying to recover from hitting the water to hard from being thrown into it until I remembered the plan. I looked to see Raven and Akira trying to keep Scarlett calm, but I could see that they were struggling until Raven got angry. So she slapped Scarlett.

Raven: SCARLETT I COMMAND YOU TO STOP

Scarlett: Yes ma'am.

Scarlett stopped what she was doing and looked disappointed in herself, and sad. I ran over the to Valarie and the other girls trying to subdue her. I saw Sena wrapped around her snout so she could not bite anyone.

(Y/N): You can get off Sena I think I can handle her.

Sena: But Master she might bite you.

(Y/N): I can handle it Sena thank you.

Sena: Yes Master.

Sena jumps of her snout to go help with the others holding down her body. I look at Valarie for a minute then hug her snout.

(Y/N): Valarie please stop this. I love you and you love me. All the other girls like you. I don't know what happened between you and Scarlett but we can sort this out. This isn't you. Give me the other Valarie back the sweet one.

(Y/N) words touched her heart to the core then her body started to change shape and form. Valarie reverted back to her old form, and then she fell into (Y/N)'s arms crying.

Valarie: I'm so sorry for all the things I have did. I destroyed your house. I threw you into the ocean. I tried to harm the other girls and hurt you. If you don't love me anymore I understand. It's all my fault

(Y/N): It wasn't just you and I knew that wasn't you. You were just really angry. I still love you and the others forgive you.

Valarie: Do they really?

Mercy: I forgive you.

Nya: I don't blame you.

Luna&Dawn: We forgive you.

Aya: You were angry. Everybody gets angry.

Amunet: We all forgive you.

Valarie: Thank you all.

(Y/N): Now Valarie please tell me. Were you girls fighting over met.

Valarie: Yes.

Valarie looked down ashamed of herself. I gave her a kiss on the cheek that seemed to brighten her up.

(Y/N): Don't be sad. Can you tell me how you turned you turned into a fully body dragon.

Valarie: It is a old form us Ryu can take but we don't do it anymore because we don't want to scare humans.

(Y/N): That's cool.

After settling things with Valarie I walked over to Raven and Akira, to help Scarlett.

Raven: We did it (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yeah we did. I was right they were fighting over me.

I looked toward Scarlett to see her crying in her hands. I then sat down with Scarlett and started to hug her.

Scarlett: I guess you were right (Y/N). I'm the same as any other dragon girl mean and stubborn.

(Y/N): No Scarlett I was wrong. I was just upset that you both were fighting.

Scarlett: I'm sorry I was just jealous of Valarie being the new dragon girl of the group you have and you would not like me anymore. So I made her upset and then when you accepted her we both said some mean things and that's when the fight started.

(Y/N): I would never I love you all equally.

Scarlett: But I destroyed the house.

(Y/N): I forgive you. What was with the fiery aura's you had.

Scarlett: I don't know I guess I was just really angry.

(Y/N): Seems like you have some cool powers.

Valarie and the others were walking over to us then they started talking to each other.

Scarlett: I'm really sorry for saying those mean words to you Valarie. Can you ever forgive me.

Valarie: I do forgive you Scarlett. I'm sorry for all those things I did to you while we were fighting. I hope you can forgive me.

Scarlett: I do.

Scarlett and Valarie hug each other with love as if they were sisters. Then they hug me.

Scarlett&Valarie: Thank you (Y/N).

(Y/N): You welcome. Now what are we going to do about the house.

Everyone looks at each other with puzzled looks.

Raven: Don't worry I can rebuild it. But i may have to make it fire proof and dragon proof.

Everyone laughs at what she say and we all walk back to the remains of the house.