Primal Tigress

Mercy's Pov

I woke up in my bed feeling hot. I felt hotter then usual. I jumped out of bed then started to smell a scent that I was liking. I followed the scent to a shirt that was on the floor. The shirt belonged to (Y/n). I picked up the shirt then started to sniff it all over. The smell of the shirt was intoxicating.

Mercy: I'm in heat.

I could feel my body getting hotter as if I was literally on fire.

Mercy: I need to find (Y/n). He is the only person that can help me.

I quickly put my clothes on then went downstairs to go find (Y/n). I expected to see him on the couch but he wasn't there. I saw Tia and Aya sitting on the couch talking to each other.

Mercy: Have you two see (Y/n).

Aya: Yeah, we ate breakfast with him then he left the house.

Tia: Tia sent (Y/n) to go collect rocks for Tia's project. Tia told him to go look in the forest near a river.

Mercy: Thanks you two.

I ran out of the house running on all fours to go find (Y/n) in the forest.

I picked up his scent when I got near the forest then followed it all the way to him. I spotted him by himself picking up rocks. I started to run towards him getting ready to mate with him.

(Y/n) Pov

I was collecting rocks for Tia. I saw Mercy running towards me. She looked like she needed something.

(Y/n): Hello Mercy, is something wrong?

Mercy: Hello handsome. I'm not feeling well and I need your help.

I put my hand to her forehead and she felt warm.

(Y/n): You feel very warm.

Mercy: That's because I'm in heat.

When she said that my eyes widened.

(Y/n): Heat?

Mercy: I'm ready to mate you with (Y/n). Raven and Scarlet have had their turns. Now it's my time to do it with you.

(Y/n): Okay lets do it beautiful.

I was about to take off my clothes, but she stopped me.

Mercy: Not yet. I want you to run and hide!

(Y/n): Why?

Mercy: Because I want to hunt you and when I catch you we are going to fuck like animals.

(Y/n): What if you don't find me.

Mercy picked me up by my shirt and got really close to me.

Mercy: I Will Find You! Now Run!

She dropped me then I took off running into the forest.

(Y/n): This is exciting and terrifying.

I ran for a good bit until I thought it was good enough. I hid behind a tree then sat down trying to catch my breath. I heard a noise coming from the tree tops. I saw Mercy jumping from branch to branch like it as nothing. She jumped down not to far from me.

Mercy: Found you.

I took off deeper into the forest until they found a tree that was taller than the others. I started to climb the tree until I was at a good spot. Mercy came running up to the tree.

Mercy: Get down here (Y/n).

(Y/n): Nope, your going to have to climb up and get me.

Mercy: I won't have too.

Mercy walked backwards then ran towards three the tree at full speed. She did a flying jump kick breaking the tree like it was nothing.

(Y/n): Oh no.

The tree started to fall down. I held onto the tree for dear life. Before the tree hit the ground Mercy jumped into air grabbing me out of the tree.

Mercy: Finally got you!

(Y/n): Was breaking the tree necessary?

Mercy: Yes, it was to get my prey so it was very necessary. Now it's time to mate.

Mercy dropped me on the ground then her claws came out. I already knew what was going to happen. She shredded all my clothes off my body the quickly took hers off.

(Y/n): Why can't we go back to the house and do it on a bed.

Mercy: Beds are for civilized people. What we are about to do is going to be very primal.

(Y/n): What if another monster girl tries to interrupt us.

Mercy: She will regret coming here.

Mercy was eyeing me up and down like a piece of meat. The main part of my body that she was looking at was my penis. She pounced on top of me pinning me by my arms. She then kissed me lovingly. She reached down and grabbed my member gently. She slowly started to stroke me with her soft paw.

Mercy: I've been waiting for this since the moment we met.

She started to stroke faster as precum started to ooze from my member. Before I could be brought over the edge she stopped stroking.

(Y/n): Why did you stop you Teaser?

Mercy: I was not trying to tease you dear. I want your essence inside of me.

Mercy got up then lowered herself on to my member.

Mercy: This heat is unbearable. It needs to be put out.

I tried to roll over to get on top of her, but she quickly stopped me then growled loudly at me.

Mercy: Do not try to roll me over, I'm in control of this.

She started to move faster on top of me. Mercy grabbed my hands then put them on on her breast.

Mercy: Massage them now!

I squeezed her breast making her roar out in pleasure.

(Y/n): I'm getting close.

Mercy: Release it all inside of me.

I ejaculated inside of my beautiful tigress as she had her orgasm on top of me. I felt pain on my arms then looked to see that Mercy had scratched me drawing small droplets of blood.

Mercy: I sorry for scratching you dear, let me clean it up.

She licked the blood from my arms then smiled at me.

Mercy collapsed on top of me exhausted. My face was in between her breast.

Mercy: My wish has finally come true.

I was exhausted same as her, but she got back up then started to move on top of me again.

(Y/n): Are we doing it again?

Mercy: Yes, I can feel the heat coming back. One try isn't going to stop the heat.

I suddenly remembered a fact about Tigers.

(Y/n): Tigers mate all day and night.

Mercy: Yep,and that's exactly what we are going to do.