Scarlett the Dragon girl

The Next Day

(Y/N) Pov

I wake up to find Raven sleeping on top of me. She looks so cute and peaceful. I start to feel her wake up.

Raven: Good morning (Y/N). ( she says groggy)

(Y/N): Morning Raven did you sleep well?

Raven: I did how about you?

(Y/N): I slept very well. But this is my first time waking up to see a girl sleeping on top of me.

Raven: And I can promise you this won't be the last time.

What she says makes me blush and then I ask her would she like some breakfast.

(Y/N): What would you like for breakfast?

Raven: Eggs, bacon, and waffles.

(Y/N): Ok

After making breakfast for me and Raven and eating it. Raven said she had things to do so she kissed me and left. After that I decided to start my day and go outside to explore.

(Y/N): Wow this is island is nice thanks Raven.

??? Pov

I decided to go flying around today but while I was flying I saw a house that I have never seen before. Then I see a man walking happily, and he's very handsome maybe I should go say hello.

(Y/N) Pov

While I was walking I hear wings flapping behind me. I turn around to see a dragon girl behind me before she lands in front of me.

(Y/N): Hello

???: Hi

(Y/N) I'm (Y/N). What's yours?

???: My names Scarlett.

(Y/N): That's a very beautiful name Scarlett.

Scarlett: Thank you she says as she blushes. I haven't met a man before.

(Y/N): Yeah I know I'm the first man on the island pretty exciting and nerve racking.

Me and Scarlett stand there in silence before I decide to ask her a question.

(Y/N): Scarlett do you think you could show me around the island?

Scarlett: I would love too.