Nya the Sphinx

(Y/N) Pov

I was cooking food over the fire waiting for my stalker to do something but nothing happened. I was getting my food from over the fire when I felt a body pounce on me.

???: Hello my name is Nya.

(Y/N): Hello Nya. My name is (Y/N). What species of mamono are you.

Nya: I am a sphinx.

(Y/N): A sphinx so are you going to tell me a riddle.

Nya: Ok I'll ask you a riddle and if you get it wrong you will be cursed and be my husband alright.

(Y/N): Okay ask away.

Nya: Alright, I pass before the sun but make no shadow what am I?

(Y/N): Hmmm that would be the wind.

Nya: No, how did you know?

(Y/N): My friends use to ask me riddles telling me that knowing them will come in handy one day. I guess they did.

Nya: The curse will reflect on me now. I'll ask you another. I am passed from person to person but no hands are needed. I often change in this exchange never remaining the same. What am I?

(Y/N): A rumor.

Nya: D*mn it why do you have to know the answer.

I see Nya start to grind on my body the she rolls of me and starts to roll around in the sand yelling loudly. When she got done I saw that their was a wet spot on her panties. She looked embarrassed and sad.

(Y/N): Nya did you just have a what I think you just had?

Nya: (sniffles) Yes I couldn't do anything to you quick enough so the curse started to work. I'll never find a man now. I'm going to go now.

(Y/N): Wait don't go. Would you like to have some dinner with me.

Nya: You want me to stay. You answered all my riddles.

(Y/N): Yes, I hate seeing girls sad. You can stay with me if you want.

Nya runs up and pounces on me again and starts to rub her cheek on mine. She is super strong for a cat girl. Nya and I eat dinner together and she seemed to like it a lot. We both walk into my tent to see a air mattress. Thanks Raven.

I change into my night clothes and I catch Nya trying to look.

(Y/N): Nya why are you acting like a pervert.

Nya: It's the curse I tried to put on you. Since you don't want to do it I'll just be like this till it goes away.

(Y/N): Come on lets go to bed and please do not try anything.

Nya: I can't make any promises with you.

I lay down on the mattress and feel Nya crawl on top of me and start to purr. Nya falls asleep before me and I hear her say in her sleep goodnight my handsome husband.

The Next Day

Nya's Pov

I woke up early before (Y/N). He looks really peaceful when he sleeps. I wonder what he's dreaming about.

Nya: He better be dreaming about me. I can still feel the curse on me. Maybe I can try something?

I start to grind on top of sleeping (Y/N). Then I start to pull down his pajama pants. Before I could get them all the way down (Y/N) woke up and caught me.

(Y/N): Nya you naughty kitty.

I see (Y/N) reach for a spray bottle full of water and starts to spray me with it.

Nya: Hey you meanie. No fair.

I reach for the bottle and pour it all over (Y/N) and run out of the tent. That'll teach him not to spray me with water.